What should I do

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
    Learning from the book is bullshit. Won't work, especially for kids. You have to take them places. Watch documentaries. Explain stuff to them. Show examples of people who beat the odds and who are worth emulating. Show examples of places where humanity failed miserably. Experiential learning works far better.
    yup, thats how i learned things.

luckily, about 60% of my teachers were younger and knew how to make it fun and interesting. unfortionatly, about 40% of my teachers were older by the book stiffs. that 40% of stuff i missed because my mind would just shut them out.

many of those boring teachers were in classes such as history and science. everything i know about history and science i learned from history and science channels. lol.

Comment

also, as you can see, certain subject such as spelling was never of any interest to me and now i cant spell worth a fuck. i blame the boring ass spelling teacher. lol

Comment

Bouncer, check out the documentary bro... it is really good.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
          :rofl::retard:

you are a master troll.
          Someone had to talk sense, FB did it more thoroughly though, props to her

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
            Someone had to talk sense, FB did it more thoroughly though, props to her
            the jealousy of scrums intelligence is at galactic levels in you my simple british friend!

Comment

the jealousy of scrums intelligence is at galactic levels in you my simple british friend!
              Guy uses a bible of babble every time when one sentance would do, means well though, nice guy

Like Bob Marley once said "If I was educated, I'd be a damm fool'

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post

Like Bob Marley once said "If I was educated, I'd be a damm fool'
                Like The Bouncer once said "Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid." :weights:

Comment

Like The Bouncer once said "Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid." :weights:
                  :rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by FitnessBrat View Post
                    Hmm....

Scrum and Dago = two totally different people, different lifestyles, different parenting styles. Dago teaching his daughter about the genetic makeup of a chimpanzee might look good on paper to some, but in reality, it's probably not going to happen.
                    Ya it took a real sophisticate to see that one....

Comment

Haha dago pissed now!

Comment

Working...
                      X