Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many of you ladies actually like other ladies?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many of you ladies actually like other ladies?

I can tell a few of you actually do, but I can't tell if some are just joking around. :3some:

ye si admit im lesbian i lvoe other woman!

Comment

Yeah, like we're gonna tell our secrets:)

Comment

hahaha MrsPuddles and I will never tell!! We will let the photos do that!

Comment

LOL Funny thread... But i doubt we'll have any girls tell us if they like other girls.

Comment

:) I think women are beautiful but I'm not sexually attracted to them. I love to flirt with the ladies........

Comment

Originally posted by Nicole
              hahaha MrsPuddles and I will never tell!! We will let the photos do that!
              ;) Can't wait to see ya Thursday!!!

Hmm...do I REALLY like other girls? Absolutely. If I wasn't married I'd probably get myself into a lot of trouble. LOL It's not easy...being attracted to both sexes...most people just have to fight their urges for one sex...I gotta do it for both. The only exception is a :3some: with hubby.

Here's a pic of Nicole and I cuddling...
              Attached Files
              Last edited by Puddles; 08-12-03, 09:49 AM.

Comment

Puddles, You are the best girl ever.

Comment

:eek: scary thread

Comment

I like women and think that they are beautiful. I've done some stuff with other girls which was fun, but the truth is, they can't do what men do. :D

Comment

I like other girls, i fantasize about them, and hope to experience there bodies against my body some day. hmm that was plural wasnt it. :D

Comment

Originally posted by FitnessBrat
                        Nope, have no desire to ever be with another woman. I have what they have, I need the other tools. :p

Pick Me! Pick Me!

i got one of those tool things.

Comment

I love when you tease me ;)

Comment

Mrs. P....your one hell of a wife. :) If my wife could bring you or Nichole home...oh what a time we would have. And also...and i think i speak for all the guys in here....what we wouldn't do to see that pic in the real sense that you two hook up.... :D

Comment

Originally posted by AsianPersuasian
                              I like women and think that they are beautiful. I've done some stuff with other girls which was fun, but the truth is, they can't do what men do. :D
                              I feel like that too at times. No girl can make me cum like my man can with his strong body above mine thrusting deep inside me, but at the same time, it's not all about cumming. I love the way a woman's soft skinned body feels pressed against mine...the way her breasts feel in my hands and in my mouth...the way she smells...going down on her pussy, tasting her, giving her pleasure and her going down on me...kissing a woman...running my fingers along her face and down her neck, across her shoulders...I just find other women very seductive.

My favorite way to experience another woman is in a threesome...we all get the best of everything that way. :3some

Comment

Working...
                              X