Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many of you ladies actually like other ladies?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lord mrs p thanks for beign vague:D im gonan read that over again thnak u

Comment

Originally posted by MrsPuddlesFL
      I feel like that too at times. No girl can make me cum like my man can with his strong body above mine thrusting deep inside me, but at the same time, it's not all about cumming. I love the way a woman's soft skinned body feels pressed against mine...the way her breasts feel in my hands and in my mouth...the way she smells...going down on her pussy, tasting her, giving her pleasure and her going down on me...kissing a woman...running my fingers along her face and down her neck, across her shoulders...I just find other women very seductive.

My favorite way to experience another woman is in a threesome...we all get the best of everything that way. :3some
      :eek: How descriptive:D

Comment

i cna get that decriptive to hw;)

Comment

Originally posted by batteryreqd
          Mrs. P....your one hell of a wife.
          And I've got one hell of a husband who appreciates the bi in me instead of making me feel bad about it.

Comment

id appreciate it too! i appreciate wheneve ruwanted:)

Comment

Originally posted by fitness-girl
              lmao yeah, mrsp your making every guy reading this hard:eek:
              LOL Glad to help them out, isn't that my job here...to help people out? Wish some of the girls would get wet too though. ;)

Comment

LOL Damn...make me feel old with the mom comment here! Save that for the other forums! ;)

Comment

sorry sexy mamma:rofl:
                  ahhh...that's better! Although, now I'm missing my g/f FriscoChick...she always calls me sexy mamma! Just no pleasing me today I guess. ;)

Comment

Hard?!?!? Hell, I'm gonna need a towel if I keep reading that...lol:eek:

Comment

oK I'm a girl and I'm gonna answer this honestly...

I've always fantasized about doing this... I've never done it, I don't know how I would ask someone if they were into this or even if they were attracted to me. My husband knows about my feelings and he's ok if I do find someone and try it... of course telling him all what happened.

Comment

:agree:

Comment

I feel like that too at times. No girl can make me cum like my man can with his strong body above mine thrusting deep inside me, but at the same time, it's not all about cumming. I love the way a woman's soft skinned body feels pressed against mine...the way her breasts feel in my hands and in my mouth...the way she smells...going down on her pussy, tasting her, giving her pleasure and her going down on me...kissing a woman...running my fingers along her face and down her neck, across her shoulders...I just find other women very seductive.

My favorite way to experience another woman is in a threesome...we all get the best of everything that way. :3some
                          :worthless:

Comment

And I've got one hell of a husband who appreciates the bi in me instead of making me feel bad about it.
                            I just have one thing to say about this.

DUH!!!

Comment

Originally posted by dreamgirl

I've always fantasized about doing this... I've never done it, I don't know how I would ask someone if they were into this or even if they were attracted to me. My husband knows about my feelings and he's ok if I do find someone and try it... of course telling him all what happened.
                              That's because once you try it figures you'll love it. Then next it's time to include him. :3some:

Comment

Originally posted by dreamgirl

Dreamgirl, you'd know if the girl was into you. And if you didn't then your husband would probably sense that the girl wants you. AP was oblivious about this girl that wanted her. And i kept telling AP that i was positive that she wanted her. Well after a night of all of us drinking together we found out! lol

Comment

Working...
                                X