Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many of you ladies actually like other ladies?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The_Jarhead
    My wife and I look at it this way.
    We use toys together. So a 3-some with another woman is like a useing a big sex toy that happens to breath.
    would you have a 3-some with another man?

Comment

No.
      Because that is a toy neither one of want's to play with.
      But women we both like.

Comment

No.
        But women we both like.
        Same thing here for us. :)

Now...why is it so damn hard to find unattached bi girls in Tampa??? Grrrrrrr!

Comment

No.
          But women we both like.
          ahh...i see. so she's not into dildo's and vibrators or any of that silly stuff...

;)

Comment

Originally posted by MrsPuddlesFL
            Same thing here for us. :)

Now...why is it so damn hard to find unattached bi girls in Tampa??? Grrrrrrr!
            can i be ur unatttatched bi girl form tampa! ill do a goodjob i rpomise:angel:

Comment

Originally posted by njjuicer

:D

Comment

Originally posted by MrsPuddlesFL
                I feel like that too at times. No girl can make me cum like my man can with his strong body above mine thrusting deep inside me, but at the same time, it's not all about cumming. I love the way a woman's soft skinned body feels pressed against mine...the way her breasts feel in my hands and in my mouth...the way she smells...going down on her pussy, tasting her, giving her pleasure and her going down on me...kissing a woman...running my fingers along her face and down her neck, across her shoulders...I just find other women very seductive.

My favorite way to experience another woman is in a threesome...we all get the best of everything that way. :3some

wow, now thats is AWESOME!!!:3some: :D

Comment

haha u toolshed

Comment

shibby!, great thread!!! lol

Comment

First Bouncer, now you. Um...ok! :3some: I'll take both of you girls. :D

Comment

hey he does look good in high heels a little "fuck me" skirt and a see through top with a flame red wig and of course HEAVY makeup. remeber to shave this time dammit! he makes me alot of $$$$$$ out there on the street. almost twice as much as 34 pumped.

Comment

Originally posted by jipped genes
                          hey he does look good in high heels a little "fuck me" skirt and a see through top with a flame red wig and of course HEAVY makeup. remeber to shave this time dammit! he makes me alot of $$$$$$ out there on the street. almost twice as much as 34 pumped.
                          :rofl:

Comment

yea u knwo them 230 lbs men in tight skirts and see through tops always ge tthe job done ebtter than that 120 lb 34 guy ;) :p

mrs p tell me when yr ready for me;)

Comment

:D

Comment

mrs p tell me when yr ready for me;)
                                Answer your phone...been callin ya for hours now!

Comment

Working...
                                X