Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many of you ladies actually like other ladies?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrsPuddlesFL
    ahhh...that's better! Although, now I'm missing my g/f FriscoChick...she always calls me sexy mamma! Just no pleasing me today I guess. ;)
    come on girl , i bet nicole could please you;) , besides DAWG likes MILFS:D

Comment

Originally posted by DADAWG
      come on girl , i bet nicole could please you;) , besides DAWG likes MILFS:D
      I'm with you...I know a few MILFS...and Nicole is definitely one of them! :D

Comment

I'm with you...I know a few MILFS...and Nicole is definitely one of them! :D

Aww Right back atcha babe!!
        Ill see you tonight!

Comment

oo i love milfs! nicole great avitar btw :inlove:

Comment

Ok, I am going to join the fun -
            Personally, I have experimented a little -
            Not as much as I would have liked to though - (I was young and very shy at the time)

I think women are beautiful, sexual beings and there is something extremely erotic about girl/girl sex.

But - I could never give up being with men either!!!

Comment

Who said anything about giving up men??? F**k that, they gots what I need:D

Comment

I seem to have that effect on the ladies :p

Comment

Yes, but it is hard enough trying to stay faithful and resisting temptation to men - but to women also -
                  it is just so hard!!

Comment

Originally posted by LauLau418
                    Yes, but it is hard enough trying to stay faithful and resisting temptation to men - but to women also -
                    it is just so hard!!
                    That's what :3some: are for! If you're sharing, it's not cheating. :D

Comment

That's what :3some: are for! If you're sharing, it's not cheating. :D
                      lol - i just couldn't do it. that part of my wife is for me and no one else. i like knowing that so many others want it, but she has reserved it for me only. i have been tempted a couple times and she has told me she would be game - i'm just afraid that the reality of it would be detrimental to our relationship.

Comment

Originally posted by goliath
                        lol - i just couldn't do it. that part of my wife is for me and no one else. i like knowing that so many others want it, but she has reserved it for me only. i have been tempted a couple times and she has told me she would be game - i'm just afraid that the reality of it would be detrimental to our relationship.
                        It's not for everyone. You're smart to realize that it's not for you...kudos for thinkin with the right head. :)

How long have you two been together?

Comment

DAMN, Puddles.....you are a trip girl...... I too think women are very beautiful and have played around as well. 3somes are cool with the right people. :D :D I have a pic but dont know how to post :(

Comment

How long have you two been together?
                            we've been together a little over 5 years, married for 2 in november...

Comment

Originally posted by SEXYMAMA
                              DAMN, Puddles.....you are a trip girl...... I too think women are very beautiful and have played around as well. 3somes are cool with the right people. :D :D I have a pic but dont know how to post :(
                              Go to post a reply in the thread, then down below about 2 inches...where it says "attach file" click on "browse" and locate it on your hard drive. That's all there is to it.

If you can't do it, then e-mail it to me. :D [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by goliath
                                My wife and I look at it this way.
                                We use toys together. So a 3-some with another woman is like a useing a big sex toy that happens to breath.

Comment

Working...
                                X