Playstation & Xbox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
    your the problem with the gaming industry. these studios release garbage because they know idiots will buy whatever crap they put out. there was a time when a game was released, it was great, it needed no patches, and it was fucking fun. now the attitude is "that'll do.. we will just patch this turd later because the modern gamer is a fucken idiot and when we want more money we will release some extra crap and people will give us even more money!". lol
    Oh really

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

• I'm on far cry. Fuck HZD

Comment

• Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
        I'm on far cry. Fuck HZD

Ban incoming! Fuck you!

Comment

• I like far cry. Open world first person shoot em up!!

Just what i needed..

But i think its ment for white people.

Bunch of religious cults trying to kill a black guy lol

Comment

• Me and Andro got rainbow seige. So if any of you fucks wana join. It is up

Comment

• Hzd. I wish i can return this fucking game, but i brought it digital.

Comment

• Current situation

Comment

I like far cry. Open world first person shoot em up!!

Just what i needed..
                  GTA5 is 1st person or 3rd person with the click of a button and it's open world feels more alive then any open world game I've ever played. it's fucken weird how much it feels like los angeles and the LA suburbs. that game is cheap as fuck on amazon now. the story if fucken great as well.

Comment

GTA5 is 1st person or 3rd person with the click of a button and it's open world feels more alive then any open world game I've ever played. it's fucken weird how much it feels like los angeles and the LA suburbs. that game is cheap as fuck on amazon now. the story if fucken great as well.
                    I played the old gta and saint rows...just never gta 5
                    . In germany this shit still 60 bucks lol

Comment

• i'd send you mine for free if you were in US. just because i think you'd fucken love it. it's the only game i EVER played the story through twice.

Comment

i'd send you mine for free if you were in US. just because i think you'd fucken love it. it's the only game i EVER played the story through twice.
                        Just checked 30 bucks on amazon. Maybe someone on ebay or facebook has it cheaper..

I'm trying to sell GOW since u beat it and czn always buy it digital.. post it on german Ebay and they say i violated rules because the game is over 18 lol. Wtf

Comment

• Bori you think I would like GOW? I'm debating on getting it. Do you need a lot of patience to play it? You think I'll like it or the new far cry better? What's better for someone like me who can only play a game for and hour or 2 max at a time?

Comment

Bori you think I would like GOW? I'm debating on getting it. Do you need a lot of patience to play it? You think I'll like it or the new far cry better? What's better for someone like me who can only play a game for and hour or 2 max at a time?
                            Hmm.. good question. I guess it depends on your personal preference... both games are good yet different..
                            Yes you gota have patience with GOW... but i think you will enjoy far cry better. It's a ubisoft game so you know what to expect with open world,plus its a shooter.

Comment

Hmm.. good question. I guess it depends on your personal preference... both games are good yet different..
                              Yes you gota have patience with GOW... but i think you will enjoy far cry better. It's a ubisoft game so you know what to expect with open world,plus its a shooter.

How big is the open world in comparison with assiasins Creed Egypt? I've been playing it and I'm enjoying it a little more then I was but I still think it's a little bit too big and tedious.

If it's like far cry 3 I'll enjoy it.

But in the back of my head I'll always want to know what all the hype over GOW is about.

1st world problems.. lol

Comment

How big is the open world in comparison with assiasins Creed Egypt? I've been playing it and I'm enjoying it a little more then I was but I still think it's a little bit too big and tedious.

If it's like far cry 3 I'll enjoy it.

But in the back of my head I'll always want to know what all the hype over GOW is about.

1st world problems.. lol
                                Well I'm a single player hack and slash type of guy. So GOW for me...

Map is not as big as AC, but it's big enough

Comment

Working...
                                X