• Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's me taking a shit and bouncer as always, there to pick it up :D

No pun nigg:P

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
      Yea you paid $500 and only got 1 game. :laugh:

I know you got the money but fuck that! Too expensive.
      For me, I'd pay the extra $100 to have it when I did...and I like mine being white :D

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
        For me, I'd pay the extra $100 to have it when I did...and I like mine being white :D
        They also had the white Destiny bundle for $399 on amazon for a brief period Friday night. It does looks cool, not sure how I would like it in my home theater setup though. I'd have to see it I guess.

Comment

Woot! She has arrived.

Comment

Now stfu and get to level 10...I'll be home around 930ish from the gym if you feel like blowing shit up and sniping heads off!!

Comment

They also had the white Destiny bundle for $399 on amazon for a brief period Friday night. It does looks cool, not sure how I would like it in my home theater setup though. I'd have to see it I guess.
              I prefer the white one, looks classy....rather than that black box.

Comment

I wouldn't say white console looks "classy". Cool yes.

Comment

I wouldn't say white console looks "classy". Cool yes.
                  Lol. I agree.

Comment

Send me your name on ps4.

Comment

First impressions.

I'm loving the speaker on the controller. I didn't think it would add anything to the gaming but the way they incorporate it into the game is fucking cool. The cops come over the radio in gt5 and it sounds so fucken real, like a walkie talkie on the controller. The way it flashes red and blue when they chase you, haha love it.

loving how easy they make sharing gameplay vids with friends or online. the always recording feature is cool stuff. i can see me and beast using that especially for racing games.

Graphics of GT5 don't come close to showing off what the PS4 is capable of. it looks nice but it is no doubt a port from last gen. just wait till Jan/Feb when the purpose built ps4 games start hitting.

gonna check out Last of Us now. I finished that game on PS3 and it was pretty much the pinnacle of the PS3 in terms of graphics. looked damn good. will be interesting to see how much improved it is on ps4.

just a heads up for anyone thinking about getting a PS4. dont put anything on top of it. i used to put the internet modem on top of my ps3 in my home theater rack but doing so with the ps4 blocks the bluetooth and fucks up the audio on the controller. thought my controller speaker was broke but i finally figured it out.

Comment

P.S. for anyone who doesnt know, you can dim the light on the controller. was pissing me off cause i could see the reflection in my tv screen. settings > devices > controller

probably saves a bit of battery as well.

Comment

Last of Us looks damn good. The 60fps the game runs at vs 30fps on ps3 makes a huge difference.

Flash light sound effect when you turn on or off makes me giggle like a 2 year old.

Comment

I was playing the GTA5 last night , I was a dog humping another dog. Lol. I also fucked my first hooker for fifty bucks too. :rofl:
                            Great game lol. :grin:

Comment

First impressions.

I'm loving the speaker on the controller. I didn't think it would add anything to the gaming but the way they incorporate it into the game is fucking cool. The cops come over the radio in gt5 and it sounds so fucken real, like a walkie talkie on the controller. The way it flashes red and blue when they chase you, haha love it.

loving how easy they make sharing gameplay vids with friends or online. the always recording feature is cool stuff. i can see me and beast using that especially for racing games.

Graphics of GT5 don't come close to showing off what the PS4 is capable of. it looks nice but it is no doubt a port from last gen. just wait till Jan/Feb when the purpose built ps4 games start hitting.

gonna check out Last of Us now. I finished that game on PS3 and it was pretty much the pinnacle of the PS3 in terms of graphics. looked damn good. will be interesting to see how much improved it is on ps4.

just a heads up for anyone thinking about getting a PS4. dont put anything on top of it. i used to put the internet modem on top of my ps3 in my home theater rack but doing so with the ps4 blocks the bluetooth and fucks up the audio on the controller. thought my controller speaker was broke but i finally figured it out.
                              :thumb:

I did the same with my electronics and didn't realize what was causing some of my stuff to not work well....I also like the speaker on the remote:grin:

Comment

Originally posted by BEAST View Post
                                I was playing the GTA5 last night , I was a dog humping another dog. Lol. I also fucked my first hooker for fifty bucks too. :rofl:
                                Great game lol. :grin:
                                Sounds like a good night:thumb:

Comment

Working...
                                X