I want to like Hilary Clinton...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to like Hilary Clinton...

I really do, I feel like she's smart enough and comes from a different enough perspective that she has something to offer the country as President.

But I really can't think of a person that is harder to like. I can't put my finger on it but I just cringe every time I see her. She's just terrible in the spotlight.

Have you ever seen anything so unnatural as this...

There's nothing likable about her. Corporate and political criminal. Can't fathom how she can sleep at night after Benghazi.

Comment

You get my point though. Even if she had a flawless record in politics and business. Her very personality and the way she carries herself is simply repulsive. I think she will have a better chance to win the more she stays hidden. Total opposite of Ole Billy.

Comment

Yes. That picture sums it up. 3 fake ass people thriving off the ignorance of the general population.

Comment

Trump....says it like it is

Comment

Like a babbling baffoon.

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
              Trump....says it like it is
              It's one thing to like someone for his lack of being politically correct. It's another to like someone for their ignorance and stupidity. If trump were to become President this country and it's citizens would be seen as an absolute joke to everyone else in the world, more so then we already are. It's your age group though, you come from a simpler time, an ignorant time. Ole Puerto Rican Rado is more Ohio type fella then I thought..

Trump support group is white middle america 40+, you and ripper are more similar then I thought.

Comment

A guy I used to work with was in the 101st airborne during desert Storm. One of his close friends moved on to the secret service after his time in the military. He told me years ago that she treated the secret service horribly. Like servants but yelling at them and berating them to their faces. I got a chuckle when I saw news reports claiming the same thing recently.

Comment

Donald Trump campaign slogan..

If you're white you're alright...

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                    It's one thing to like someone for his lack of being politically correct. It's another to like someone for their ignorance and stupidity. If trump were to become President this country and it's citizens would be seen as an absolute joke to everyone else in the world, more so then we already are. It's your age group though, you come from a simpler time, an ignorant time. Ole Puerto Rican Rado is more Ohio type fella then I thought..

Trump support group is white middle america 40+, you and ripper are more similar then I thought.
                    ok bro, you know everything :rolleyes:

Comment

Shutup hillbilly

Comment

Originally posted by Gods Son
                        Trump for pres. Nobody could be worse than obama.
                        Some truth to that. If you set a standard low enough it's not too difficult to achieve a higher standard. Kind of like being smarter than a retard.

Comment

It's too early to tell but I do like Ben Carson.

Comment

Originally posted by blm View Post
                            Some truth to that. If you set a standard low enough it's not too difficult to achieve a higher standard. Kind of like being smarter than a retard.
                            I'll remind you of this comment about 3 months after trump gets voted in and the true picture of having a dildo in office starts to emerge. There are different levels of retardation and trump is a level 10.

Can you imagine a guy with his ego and insecurity in charge of a power such as our military? How do you think such a fella would handle a situation like the Cuban Missle Crises if something like that happened again?

Comment

Whoa, pump your brakes. I didn't say I have any level of confidence or support for the big D. Just saying there is a small measure of truth to his statement. All matters considered, he's completely inept.

Comment

Working...
                              X