No announcement yet.

I want to like Hilary Clinton...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There really isn't much truth to it. Obama is many levels of magnitude more qualified for the position. If you think that things can't get much worse then Obama you just wait..

Comment

Sure they can get worse. And they can sure as hell get better. He's crippled this country.

This is the extent I will comment on political matters. Along with the gun control debates it's a topic that just turns to shit and affects the tone of the board in an unpleasant manner.

Comment

Agree with you.

But there is zero chance an eccentric, egotistical, and insecure old man with a constant desire to be in the spotlight will do anything but harm.

Comment

First we got docs up in this motherfucker. Then we got scientists trying to decipher the anabolic effect on the body and now?!?!?!?!?! Shit....we got god damn politicians knowing which way this country should flow:rofl:

And we talk about how much of a clown those politicians are? Ha ha

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
            It's too early to tell but I do like Ben Carson.
            He seems to be very level headed and want to to the right thing as a whole for the country.. I like a lot of stuff he says as well, but like you I am unsure of who/ what I will think as time gets closer.

I do like how trump is shaking things up. I agree with him on some points..like the one that this country dont have time for all the PC bullshit thats going on..put the cards on the table..work the shit out and do whats right for america...not some lobbiest whos got the money backing some fucking agenda.:thumb:

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
              Agree with you.

But there is zero chance an eccentric, egotistical, and insecure old man with a constant desire to be in the spotlight will do anything but harm.

Just like a bad kid - has to get the last word in.

Comment

last

Comment

Have you ever seen anything so unnatural as this...

She looks exactly like the people that make fun of her (like on SNL, etc).

Comment

Hulk Hogan gets my vote.

Comment

Originally posted by Herc View Post
                      Hulk Hogan gets my vote.
                      WHat's wrong with that guy? lol Listen to how he talks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APITTVdhMng

Comment

Agree with you.

I find it amusing how you call just about everyone old. Ironically you're the one who's in pain all areas, acting like an old man. :thumb: all this shit talking about older folks, will get your ass in the end for talking all that shit son. At the end of the day, it certainly is a defense weak minded mechanism you use to put or make yourself a higher power....bitch gtfo:slap:

Just like you enjoy giving others this pep talk bs, here's mine kid...take it from an ol timer like me:) I love you like family, but you being the board owner, well tighten up man. You're better than putting or making others feel inferior.
                        Originally posted by FitnessBrat View Post
                        Just like a bad kid - has to get the last word in.
                        You mean.............".....bouncer :wave:
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
                          I find it amusing how you call just about everyone old. Ironically you're the one who's in pain all areas, acting like an old man. :thumb: all this shit talking about older folks, will get your ass in the end for talking all that shit son. At the end of the day, it certainly is a defense weak minded mechanism you use to put or make yourself a higher power....bitch gtfo:slap:

Just like you enjoy giving others this pep talk bs, here's mine kid...take it from an ol timer like me:) I love you like family, but you being the board owner, well tighten up man. You're better than putting or making others feel inferior.

You mean.............".....bouncer :wave:
                          This sounds like an old person rant.

Comment

It doesn't matter who the president is if the culture doesn't change. Politicians are not held accountable by those with any power to put pressure on them.

The public and logical voice is loud yet nothing gets done. So the gap between the public and the politicians need fixed before any of this matters.

Comment

Originally posted by TKD View Post
                              It doesn't matter who the president is if the culture doesn't change. Politicians are not held accountable by those with any power to put pressure on them.

The public and logical voice is loud yet nothing gets done. So the gap between the public and the politicians need fixed before any of this matters.

:thankyou::clapback::clapback:

Comment

Originally posted by TKD View Post

So it's not really obama's fault if he was a shitty president, it's the fault of the culture. :thankyou:

Jokes aside, I agree. I think any president is a product of what happens to be going on in the world while they are in office. Bill Clinton for example, he is pretty much seen by most as being a great president all around. But the fact is, things were going pretty good in this country during that period. If Clinton had become president at the start of the Vietnam War for example.. he would have been hated.

Comment

Working...
                                X