Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trump Blasts Ford Over Mexico Plans While They Move Jobs To... America

Comment

Watch this to really understand what a simpleton Trump is. This guy is a national embarrassment... just impagine him conducting forein policy after watching this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwV4bCajz5o

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
        So it's not really obama's fault if he was a shitty president, it's the fault of the culture. :thankyou:

Jokes aside, I agree. I think any president is a product of what happens to be going on in the world while they are in office. Bill Clinton for example, he is pretty much seen by most as being a great president all around. But the fact is, things were going pretty good in this country during that period. If Clinton had become president at the start of the Vietnam War for example.. he would have been hated.
        Honestly I Don't think it's his fault nearly as much as people say. I blame the 2 party system for the way things are and will be.

Comment

Originally posted by TKD View Post
          Honestly I Don't think it's his fault nearly as much as people say. I blame the 2 party system for the way things are and will be.
          Well said. No 1 man runs the country thus it's not the fault of 1 man when things go wrong. It's the fault of the team.

Comment

Hillary Clinton to hand over email server to the FBI - BBC News

Comment

All you motherfuckers are like the rest of Americans. Bitch bitch bitch...stfu then and run for office and see how stupid YOU really are. Give the POTUS some respect; regardless of our views, we could be in worse shoes.

We got docs, scientists, fucking foreign police geniuses up in this shit site:D

Comment

wtf is a "foreign police genius"?

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
                  All you motherfuckers are like the rest of Americans. Bitch bitch bitch...stfu then and run for office and see how stupid YOU really are. Give the POTUS some respect; regardless of our views, we could be in worse shoes.

Have you recently fallen and bumped your head?

Comment

Kind of ironic making this statement. Any of us could run, but the fact is you currently have to have millions of dollars or be supported by that amount. Otherwise you will be shut out of any platform you try to attend.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                      wtf is a "foreign police genius"?

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Comment

First we got docs up in this motherfucker. Then we got scientists trying to decipher the anabolic effect on the body and now?!?!?!?!?! Shit....we got god damn politicians knowing which way this country should flow:rofl:

And we talk about how much of a clown those politicians are? Ha ha
                        I am sure that we have had more than one "doc" browse and/or participate on this site. I would also be more interested in collecting a lot of data from anabolic steroid users from an online forum vs. listening to what 90% of the medical establishments regurgitates.

These politicians are clowns and I don't have to run for president to realize that. This county isn't dividing over race, it is dividing over politicians and media. You can talk about respect all you want, but Joe the average taxpayer hasn't been represented by our government in a longgggg time.

Comment

Hate getting in to political shit but anyone thinks that new president is going to make any difference in this country is a fucking fool. Every single one of these mother fuckers has been promising the same shit for decades and nothing has changed.

During election time every one of them promises, taking care the job market, fixing the health system, fixing the economy, taxes, immigration, and end the wars.
                          And what do we have so far? SHIT! We got SHIT! Everyone hates the current guy but they forgot that last guy collapsed the entire economy and started an endless war.

Until corporations release the hold they have in goverment, and we get new breed of politicians that actually give a fuck about the country and it's citizen's well being and do something useful instead of filling their pockets, regardless of democrat or republican this shit will continue to get worse.

Comment

Originally posted by BEAST View Post
                            Hate getting in to political shit but anyone thinks that new president is going to make any difference in this country is a fucking fool. Every single one of these mother fuckers has been promising the same shit for decades and nothing has changed.

During election time every one of them promises, taking care the job market, fixing the health system, fixing the economy, taxes, immigration, and end the wars.
                            And what do we have so far? SHIT! We got SHIT! Everyone hates the current guy but they forgot that last guy collapsed the entire economy and started an endless war.

Until corporations release the hold they have in goverment, and we get new breed of politicians that actually give a fuck about the country and it's citizen's well being and do something useful instead of filling their pockets, regardless of democrat or republican this shit will continue to get worse.

Beast for President:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Comment

They really need to nail this Bitch!

The Countless Crimes of Hillary Clinton: Special Prosecutor Needed Now | | Observer

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
                                If true then I agree with you. How sure are we that her hard drive has been cleaned or is it just this 1 reporter making a claim?

Comment

Working...
                                X