Bitcoin to 500k by 2030

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Turbo3000 View Post
    He won? He made claims of millions of dollars. We are at 10k, let's not get crazy.
    It's accelerating far faster than even I thought I fucked up by selling 1 btc at 7500. We broke 19k on coinbase today now price is down a bit. At this rate 100k next year seems like a possibility.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo3000 View Post
      He won? He made claims of millions of dollars. We are at 10k, let's not get crazy.
      I mentioned 10k several times and you were like no way. 500k+ is long term.

Comment

No better than a ponzi or pyramid scheme

Don't touch it

Comment

Originally posted by M00chie69 View Post
          I'll quote myself here. Bitcoin is SOARING since Traps made this thread. Props to traps, he won.
          you could have said the same thing about the housing market in late 2006 before it all came tumbling down.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post
            No better than a ponzi or pyramid scheme

Don't touch it
            That's like saying gold and silver are schemes. Bitcoin is banking without banks. Your fiat system is the real pyramid scheme. Printing endless paper money and exchanging it in a primitive fashion.

Comment

Unlike gold, Bitcoin is a construct of pure math. But exactly like gold and Picasso paintings, its value is driven by pure supply and demand. It is nothing like a pyramid scheme.

Bitcoin represents a completely level and fair playing field, because the economics of adoption and growth cannot be controlled by anyone. Math is eternal. It is certainly a lot more durable and trustworthy than governments. Bitcoin is the future of money. Yet, governments needn’t fear it. Gradually, governments are recognizing that widespread use of cryptocurrency presents a far bigger opportunity than a threat.

Ellery Davies co-chairs CRYPSA, produces The Bitcoin Event, edits A Wild Duck and is keynote at this year’s Digital Currency Summit in Johannesburg.

Comment

lol

Bitcoin drops big after dramatic gains ahead of futures launch

LONDON/NEW YORK (Reuters) - Bitcoin lost almost a fifth of its value in 10 hours on Friday, having surged more than 40 percent in the preceding 48 hours, sparking fears the market may be heading for a price collapse.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-m...-idUSKBN1E20HS

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                  lol

Bitcoin drops big after dramatic gains ahead of futures launch

LONDON/NEW YORK (Reuters) - Bitcoin lost almost a fifth of its value in 10 hours on Friday, having surged more than 40 percent in the preceding 48 hours, sparking fears the market may be heading for a price collapse.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-m...-idUSKBN1E20HS

Let it keep dropping more just buy on the dips. Just gonna buy .05 or .1 btc as it drops

Comment

Originally posted by TrapsBrah View Post
                    Let it keep dropping more just buy on the dips. Just gonna buy .05 or .1 btc as it drops

What happens when a dip is permanent? You talk about Bitcoin as if the only direction is up. Be smart with the coins you have and don't forget they still have the potential to be worth absolutely nothing.

Comment

• LoL

Comment

• Insider trading and hackers. Not a good look this week.

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by Gods Son
                            China is banning all cyber currency... Bitcoin is on its death bed
                            News article please. And I think you are wrong about the death bed.

Comment

Been all over the news since October.. I hope your not investing in something your not researching... Appears to be a scam at the moment.... Google china bans bitcoin.. Chose one of the 200 articles
                              A scam? You sound like the wall street bankers that hate something taking the spotlight off their current scam.

Comment

Bitcoin is on its death bed
                                This comment won't age well.

Comment

Working...
                                X