This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
    A$AP did you get a chance to go to the range yet or your boobies still hurt? :D
    He's as bad as Rado. Both say they have guns yet have know idea how to shoot them.

Imagine someone breaking into their home. " hold on give me a minute let me read the manual real quick. How in the hell do you load this thing" :D

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
      He's as bad as Rado. Both say they have guns yet have know idea how to shoot them.

Imagine someone breaking into their home. " hold on give me a minute let me read the manual real quick. How in the hell do you load this thing" :D
      incoming rado response in 3..2..1 "i'd rather through hands blah blah blah".

can you imagine rado field stripping his gun and cleaning it? lmfao.

Comment

Originally posted by redback View Post
        ^ yeh but where did he get it? Just because It was not legal to use doesn't mean there isn't an issue with accessing the weapons.
        Parents [dad]

Comment

I don’t go to the range, I have enough land that I don’t need too. But to answer your question I did shoot the three new guns I just bought so chad can suck a fat cock. Oh and my boobs still kinda hurt lol

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
            Parents [dad]
            Exactly bro thank you. No one wanted to address that though.

Comment

Exactly bro thank you. No one wanted to address that though.

Yeah he probably took those explosives out of his dads sock drawer to..

Comment

Originally posted by A$AP View Post
                Yeah he probably took those explosives out of his dads sock drawer to..
                Oh sorry....did he kill anyone with explosives???

Comment

Sorry I forgot you guys also had a mass explosives epidemic. Explosives are killing more people than cancer.

Comment

At Least 8 Fatalities in Texas School Shooting

Sorry I forgot you guys also had a mass explosives epidemic. Explosives are killing more people than cancer.

Herp derp he got them out of daddy’s sock drawer. Not my point, my point is how the fuck does one get explosives? If someone wants something bad enough they will get it, illegal or not. So why punish everyone else
                    Last edited by A$AP; 05-22-18, 12:57 AM.

Comment

Thought for food

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

It’s food for thought bro, not thought for food lol

Comment

Originally posted by A$AP View Post
                          It’s food for thought bro, not thought for food lol
                          I guess you miss the sarcasm lol

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

God damnit right over my head give me a little slack I’ve been on nights for a week now. It’s my last one tonight though.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                              No they just ram their car into or over someone instead. Much better. LoL. FYI, a baseball bat to the head or a knife to the chest is every bit as deadly as a gun in a one on one fight like a road rage incident.

And no, the 2nd was not created during a civil war. The founding fathers having just escaped and fought a tyrannical government for it's freedom knew how important firearms were to that success. Without them the British (with their firearms) would have crushed us.

The 2nd was written as a foundation going forward so that this nation could never turn into a place where people have no ability to fight back against a tyrannical government if need be.

And for the idiots who say "you can't beat the government with your AR or your pistol"... Tell that shit to the Viet Cong, tell that shit to the goat fuckers in Afghanistan who took America into it's longest war ever (15 years).

Just to be clear, I don't own a firearm to fight the government. I don't "walk the streets" with a firearm. I don't walk around wearing firearm apparel, I don't drive around with firearm bumper stickers.

I own a firearm for self/family defense and defense of property. i own a firearm because it's a great hobby and it's straight up fun to shoot. this last reason may sound a bit wacky to anyone that doesn't have a firm grasp on history but I'll say it anyway. all great empires eventually fall. no matter how powerful and how firm their grip, they all fell at some point or another. wars break out, internal fighting, economy breakdown etc.. no matter how stable and rich a country is, it can literally fall tomorrow under the right circumstances. you may say.. "the odds of the happening is very slim". well that may be true but it has still happened countless times throughout history and it will happen again. during these times the rule of law no longer exists. it's mob mentality and you are on your own. it's up to you to defend yourself and your family. if you think you have even the slightest chance of getting through a time period like that without any means of defending yourself you are in for a big shock. i refuse to ever be a victim. i will never put my family in that position. and if i do get taken out, at least i went out with a fighting chance and took a few with me before I fell...
                              no more needs to be said. end of the thread. these things go round and round with no conclusion. we all agree that guns need to be kept out of the hands of fucken nuts. we are all sick and tired of this happening. we all agree it happens far too much. we simply have different ideas about how to go about keeping guns out of those nuts hands. i will never agree with anyone who wants to take away the freedoms of good people because of the actions of nuts. we do not let nuts dictate our rights in this country.

one of the few threads i will ever close. it's not to win an argument or silance anyone. everyone has had their say. but these threads have a way of repeating the same arguments from both sides over and over. lets just remember one thing, we all agree these shootings need to stop. we are on the same side in that regard.

Comment

Working...
                              X