X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beauty and the beast!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

• i don't like where Merc has gone with that SUV style. it looks too feminine or friendly. needs a bit more aggression.

i love the bike. but the SUV looks like a mom car. i know it's nice i'm not hating. just don't like where merc took the styling with that SUV. the new range rover velar looks amazing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
        i don't like where Merc has gone with that SUV style. it looks too feminine or friendly. needs a bit more aggression.

i love the bike. but the SUV looks like a mom car. i know it's nice i'm not hating. just don't like where merc took the styling with that SUV. the new range rover velar looks amazing.

I see what you're saying bro.

All sedans I've owned, were just like you described. I've had 2 AMGs, a CLS550 as well. I'm still considering the Volvo XC60 and THAT, is far from those descriptions.

If I had a sedan, yes it would be some sort of sports appearance or modified in some way, but SUVs for me are just a nice, SUV lol

Remember my Denali? I had wheels on it, that's it.

Comment

• https://youtu.be/Elp9q8Az7m4

Man it was fucking brisk on today's ride.

Got the bike out a bit after 8am today and It was 48 and cloudy.

I could only take an hours ride and I also felt my bike wasn't really wanting to do what it does best. It runs better when the engine is around 190° temps, as opposed to today's 140°s

Comment

• Cold weather blows. Just got back to the PNW after a month in SoCal. I really got used to the 80s there. Felt great!

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Comment

• https://youtu.be/qRjn821CDLI

Cold fucking run that day.

Comment

• Originally posted by rado View Post
                https://youtu.be/qRjn821CDLI

Cold fucking run that day.

pop a wheely pussy!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                  pop a wheely pussy!
                  I will. But you won't see other than the cam go up.

Too bad the season is almost done. Will be adding 2 more cams for next year.

One for the rear cowl and one for the lower front fork as I do turns and such.

Comment

• Originally posted by rado View Post
                    Wet brother

My 848 was a wet clutch and I really liked it. Much less maintenance that the dry clutch systems in the 1098/1198's

Comment

• https://youtu.be/skqOccUb4jk

155mph[emoji965]

Getting it up there. Definitely makes your nuts disappear with all the adrenaline. [emoji41]

Comment

• Passing on the right at any speed isn't a great idea, but at 150mph, it's insanity. Come on, Rado. All you need is one of these guys to quickly move over into the "slow" lane because they see you coming in their rear view mirror, and things will go bad in a hurry.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
                          Passing on the right at any speed isn't a great idea, but at 150mph, it's insanity. Come on, Rado. All you need is one of these guys to quickly move over into the "slow" lane because they see you coming in their rear view mirror, and things will go bad in a hurry.

shhhhh, we have a good thing going here!

rado keep pushing it! 175 next brosky!

Comment

• Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
                            Passing on the right at any speed isn't a great idea, but at 150mph, it's insanity. Come on, Rado. All you need is one of these guys to quickly move over into the "slow" lane because they see you coming in their rear view mirror, and things will go bad in a hurry.

I slowed down and I know you're right. However as bikers, some of us can tell if that will happen, as I did notice and dropped speed considerably; again, not arguing your valid point.

In my other video, happens on the left side. Cars will move in either direction. Have you seen a bike in the rearview mirror going 140mph+? Neither have I.

By the time you hear/see me, many just react and go opposite of what you want the cars to do.

I too drive a car and have made that kind of lane switch.

Comment

• Top speed for mine is 170mph(some say 167mph)...liter bikes will hit closer to 200mph, modified of course.

I'm also not really opening the throttle, I'm really not.

Have you seen my tach flash red at me? I turn up gears around the 12K rpm mark. The bike needs the owner to stop being a pussy[emoji965][emoji41]
                              Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                              shhhhh, we have a good thing going here!

rado keep pushing it! 175 next brosky!

Comment

• It was fucking cold lol

https://youtu.be/BZ0AHtBtl8U

Comment

Working...
                                X