No announcement yet.

Just bought a Ducati 959 Panigale Corse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Had to relocate my license plate. Popped a wheelie the other day, and scrapped the fuck out of the rear tire hugger. Ordered me a few carbon fiber parts for the bike, not to mention how motherfucking expensive it is, damn!

And yes I did the research because many sell carbon fiber when in fact has fiberglass shit.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20180821_160126.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	67.3 KB
ID:	947270

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

• Poppin wheelies..soon will be the pic of him in traction at the hospital...he will be holding a sign...it will say......Someone from SM ..please come give me my shot of test....I'm jonensin....

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Looks like you might need to adjust those suspension settings.

Comment

• Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
          Looks like you might need to adjust those suspension settings.
          Set up is fine, or so I thought.

But then again, I really haven't messed around with the settings either. I told the dealer to set up for hard cornering and such.

I was in 3rd and did a small "hop" from the pegs, blip throttle and up I was lol.

No more...fuck that. Bike makes my balls really small when I really push it.

But I'm going back in a few days to a different dealer to check my suspension settings again.

Comment

• Check Dave moss tuning on YouTube. Guy is probably the best in the country for suspension tuning. He's got videos on setting sag and rebound etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by rado View Post
              Set up is fine, or so I thought.

But then again
              :rofl:

its fine, but maybe it's not, but then again maybe it is.

the mind of rado. :retard:

Comment

• Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                :rofl:

its fine, but maybe it's not, but then again maybe it is.

the mind of rado. :retard:
                Yea bro because my initial 1400 miles on this bike already, and all the fun I've had and some good runs, thought my setup was good and perhaps it is.

Seems so weird/strange..man stfu and put that pretty dick[emoji529][emoji529]back in your mouth [emoji870][emoji870]

Comment

• Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
                  Check Dave moss tuning on YouTube. Guy is probably the best in the country for suspension tuning. He's got videos on setting sag and rebound etc.
                  I've seen his actually, guy is a fucking wiz for sure.

The thing is that I need to be on the bike to get the right setup, hence why I need to go to the dealership or have someone do my markings on my shocks

Comment

• V4s[emoji173][emoji173][emoji173][emoji173][emoji173][emoji173][emoji173][emoji173]

Deciding on either black or white?

But my next bike is going to be the 1199 for sure. What a fucking gorgeous piece of machine. Damn!

Comment

• Bike is badass but lol @ the little outfit. What a fag.

Sent from my Moto G6 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                        Bike is badass but lol @ the little outfit. What a fag.

Sent from my Moto G6 using Tapatalk
                        Yeah I'm with B on this one. You couldn't pay me to wear those.

Comment

• I used to think the same thing til you learn that suit is the only thing protecting you in a crash. There is no cage around you and no cushy airbags. Blacktop and steel will fuck you up to the bone without leather and padding.

Comment

• I wear jeans boots and sleeveless shirts when I ride! lol

Comment

• Fuck that. I've seen the aftermath of crashes with a t-shirt and it ain't pretty. Skin grafts and shit.

Comment

• What a HUGE difference in my ride!!!

Hey chuck, check out the notes. Minor tweaks and damn!

I also got the H11 Piaa Super white bulbs.

Comment

Working...
                                X