GATOR OFFSEASON

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VeggieLifterGal
    You look great! I like the way guys look in their off seasons much more than when they're ripped up.
    that's the single most attractive thing I've ever read in my life.

Comment

Judging by the positive responses of other members, perhaps my first impression was a bit off GATOR.. LOL

Comment

I'm terrible at taking pics of myself.....here's a bi-shot
        Attached Files

Comment

Here's a shot of my wheels. Too bad you can't see the pink "fluffy" slippers I have on......very cute.:)
          Attached Files

Comment

Another shot of the wheels. Just ingnore the little "bird" trying to stick her head between my legs.

Hey Tptrash.......thanx for the e-mail bro.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by GATOR; 02-20-04, 08:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by VeggieLifterGal
              You look great! I like the way guys look in their off seasons much more than when they're ripped up.
              Thanx Veggie. My girlfriend wants me a little more ripped for the summer.....that way she can put me in comprimising clothing for when we go out clubbing.

I think body-builders look best when they are about four weeks out from a show. They always look fuller, bigger and still very low B.F%. THe day off the show, they tend to loose too much water and end up looking flatter than previous. Just my personal opinion.

Comment

GATOR, why do you look 100% better in YOUR 'terrible pics' than I look in MY 'best pics' ??!! LOL

(don't answer that)

Damn.. that's some arm and those are some wheels!! :)

Comment

aight thats it, i don't want to be ripped anymore i want some MASS!!! lookin great bro, one day i'll be that big :)

Comment

Gator...you're a riot! Those pink furry slippers are too funny!

You really look great...a lot of size and I certainly wouldn't call you fat! I agree with Veggie...I'm not crazy about the look of a guy when he's really lean. Someone who's built like you are now feels great to cuddle with. :)

Comment

Originally posted by MrsPuddlesFL
                      Gator...you're a riot! Those pink furry slippers are too funny!

You really look great...a lot of size and I certainly wouldn't call you fat! I agree with Veggie...I'm not crazy about the look of a guy when he's really lean. Someone who's built like you are now feels great to cuddle with. :)
                      Oh my God Baby! You're turning me on! GRRRRRR!

Comment

Originally posted by MrsPuddlesFL
                        ...I'm not crazy about the look of a guy when he's really lean.
                        oh oh..

GATOR - 1
                        venom - 0

hahahahahahahah

Comment

Originally posted by TPTrash
                          oh oh..

GATOR - 1
                          venom - 0

hahahahahahahah
                          Hey bro, you short changed me. Don't I get a point for Veggie's compliment? HA! HA!:(

Comment

Oh .. you're right GATOR but I bet venom is feeling kinda depressed right now, so I didn't want to add insult to injury by saying 2-0 ..LOL

Comment

Originally posted by TPTrash
                              Oh .. you're right GATOR but I bet venom is feeling kinda depressed right now, so I didn't want to add insult to injury by saying 2-0 ..LOL
                              Venom has nothing to be depressed about.

His condition is what I'm aiming for this summer....I should get to it, however, I need to maintain as much size as possible while cutting down.

Comment

Noooooooooo... I was referring to Mrs. PuddlesFL and veggies preferences for not-so-lean men.. ;) LOL

venom looks phenomenal - if a person likes the ripped and cut look ..:)

Comment

Working...
                                X