GATOR OFFSEASON

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Venom X
    partial reps eh? maybe i should give those a try, i wouldnt' have thought they would work, but you def got some nice wheels
    Thanx bro, I never trained legs until meeting my girl....so I guess I've only been hitting them for about a year or so. I had some pretty good density mainly from playing hockey.....but my hams were severely lacking. Partials are definitely for me...give it a try.

thanx for the comps...like I said I'm aiming for you condition this summer.....your genetics are tough to go up against.

Comment

Partial reps ?! That's definitely cheating in my book - results or not! ;)

Normally I don't associate with people who take short cuts in the gym, but you seem like a good kid, so I'll give you the benefit of my experience :p

Comment

Ttry partials on every exercise for every muscle group.....you might see a big difference after a month of training.

The weight is constantly under tension the whole rep.....it's almost like "less" cheating than a full rep because momentum is taken out of the equation completely.

Comment

looking thick bro! great development. . .I will look forward to when you compete:)

Comment

Originally posted by canadagold
            looking thick bro! great development. . .I will look forward to when you compete:)
            Thanx bro....but competition is still at least a couple years away for me....need size among other things.....If I compete I at least want to get to the Ontario(provincials) level and not get embaressed. Thanx for the comps though.
            Your competion pics look great.

Comment

GATOR, you have nothing to be embarrassed about - on or off stage!! You have everything that counts: size and attitude;)

Comment

To be onstage in front of many people takes alot of guts and balls. I respect every competitor out there who does that. You are in your "raw-est" state when you're up there....I couldn't even imagine the feeling. It might be good.....but it might be very bad!

Comment

Jeez... your wussy side is starting to show through again bro. You better watch that ..LOL

Comment

Originally posted by TPTrash
                    Jeez... your wussy side is starting to show through again bro. You better watch that ..LOL
                    HA!HA! I'm trying to show the gorgeous women on this board
                    my senstitive side.

Comment

Originally posted by GATOR
                      HA!HA! I'm trying to show the gorgeous women on this board
                      my senstitive side.
                      Good tactic. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by MrsPuddlesFL
                        Good tactic. ;)
                        Ya see, TPtrash........so Mrs P when do we get to see some more pics of you?

Comment

In a couple of weeks. I just had my boobs done and am all bloated and not in the gym. No way am I takin pics like this! I look like Mrs. Clause right now.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsPuddlesFL
                            In a couple of weeks. I just had my boobs done and am all bloated and not in the gym. No way am I takin pics like this! I look like Mrs. Clause right now.
                            BOOBS done! Well...... are we gonna see some before and after pics? I thought I saw some pics of you before....you had some nice ones.......keep us posted.

Comment

Hey go ahead Mrs.P!! I happen to like Mrs. Claus!! ;)

GATOR, I can't help thinking that Mrs.P *might* have some ulterior motive to start schmoozing :)

Comment

Me, have ulterior motives? Never! :)

My boobs were big enough, all I had done was a lift last week, so the size didn't change, just the shape which is only noticible when I'm naked or if I'm braless...and no, I won't show my boobies naked. LOL

I should be starting a cycle in a couple of weeks. I'll post new soon after I start.

Comment

Working...
                                X