GATOR OFFSEASON

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrsPuddlesFL
    Gator...you're a riot! Those pink furry slippers are too funny!

You really look great...a lot of size and I certainly wouldn't call you fat! I agree with Veggie...I'm not crazy about the look of a guy when he's really lean. Someone who's built like you are now feels great to cuddle with. :)
    Hey Mrs. P here's a better shot of the slippers for ya. I Know I'll get alot of heat from the boyz for this one. HA! HA!HA!:)

Not the best pic.....my legs are lookin' a bit soft here.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by GATOR; 02-23-04, 08:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lexi
      Gator, WOW!!!! Looking great. Fat? No way, I love that look as well. Very nice!
      Lucky girl you got, and the pic with her sticking her head between your legs is cute how you drew the face. ;)
      Good job!
      Hey Lexi, thanx for the comps.....It's a real "ego-boost" when a GORGEOUS girl like yourself gives a guy like me some nice words.

Hey TP......does this mean I'm 3-O now? HA!HA!;)

Comment

GATOR... contrary to what you might think (and with all due respect to your lovely wife who probably spent hours shopping for the perfect Xmas gift for you), I'm afraid the fuzzy pink slippers ... hey.. I was going to say they just don't cut it, but I just noticed your wonderful baby blue shorts - yup, definitely 3-0 ;)

Oh, quads aren't bad either :)

(sorry venom) LOL

Comment

Hey TP what's up bro.

Yeah my girl likes to have fun with me and dress me up like a little "flamer doll".....I don't mind, it's all in good fun. Maybe I'll post a pic of my baby-blue painted toe-nails as well! HA! HA!

Comment

Originally posted by D Animal
            DAMN! now thats an ANIMALLLL! Great work man!
            Hey bro, your avatar is hypnotic! I can't keep my eyes off it.
            Thanx for the comps dude.

Comment

Originally posted by GATOR
              Hey TP what's up bro.

Yeah my girl likes to have fun with me and dress me up like a little "flamer doll".....I don't mind, it's all in good fun. Maybe I'll post a pic of my baby-blue painted toe-nails as well! HA! HA!
              Well given the options of dressing either you up or the family pets, I think she made the right choice :rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by Venom X

Gator don't let those women keep you out the gym bro, workout early while there still asleep in your bed, that leaves your nights open ;)
                HA! HA! There's always time for the women. However, my girlfriend wouldn't think too highly of it.

She busts my ass hard in the gym.....she wants my legs bigger and bigger everyday. She just loves big legs....her favorite legs are Lee Priest's.....that shouldn't be too hard to get!
                LOL Ya Right!

Comment

So are the blue shorts and pink slippers rewards for a job well done after leg day? I'm not sure that would motivate me.. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by TPTrash
                    So are the blue shorts and pink slippers rewards for a job well done after leg day? I'm not sure that would motivate me.. LOL
                    H! HA! You got a point there TP. I knew I'd be "roasted" for posting that pic. But it's all cool.

Comment

"Right GATOR.. it's all cool"

(says Trash as he snickers mockingly under his breath...) LOL

Comment

Hey.....I'm secure enough in my manhood that I can parade around wearing powder-blue tights and pink fuzzy slippers and NOT BE ASHAMED! HE!HE!
                        Last edited by GATOR; 02-23-04, 02:32 PM.

Comment

Sorry GATOR but from where I'm standing, the more you try to defend yourself, the deeper the hole gets bro..

:staypuff:

Comment

It takes a REAL MAN to carry off wearing pink fuzzy slippers like this! And for the guys who make fun of you...let them...you've got your girl so it's all good.

Gator, your legs are looking solid. What's your training like for them?

Comment

Originally posted by MrsPuddlesFL
                              It takes a REAL MAN to carry off wearing pink fuzzy slippers like this! And for the guys who make fun of you...let them...you've got your girl so it's all good.

Gator, your legs are looking solid. What's your training like for them?
                              My girl loves big legs so I have to train them good.

I usually hit leg x-tensions/ham curls to start(warm-up super-sets)....then go to hack squats going up to 5-plates a side(5 sets total). I then go into front squats(not recommended for women), I love this move but it requires a lot of concentration(don't need to go too heavy 2 plates a side...5 sets total) then back to leg
                              x-tensions for 5 sets. All my quad movements are partial reps....which means when squating for example....I only go down half way. Now, all my bros at the gym look at me and say"hey your cheating".....let me tell you doing partials will burn your quads into growing and it's not cheating if you're growing???Idiots! I look at them doing their heavy weights and full reps and all their building is a big ass and skinny legs...so if working-out the "right way" does that to my body...then call me a bad-boy cuz' I will cheat till I die.

I personally don't like leg press....I find I'm not flexible enough....my hip flexors begin to work and my ass..... nothing in my legs....I can go heavy on that but it just doesn't stimulate the muscle.

Comment

partial reps eh? maybe i should give those a try, i wouldnt' have thought they would work, but you def got some nice wheels

Comment

Working...
                                X