GATOR OFFSEASON

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Venom X
    aight thats it, i don't want to be ripped anymore i want some MASS!!! lookin great bro, one day i'll be that big :)
    Like I said, you have great genetics......go with what you got keep training hard.

Comment

thats it im getting fat ;) maybe that will get the women lol

2-0 huh TP oh well we'll see what happens after i put on a few pounds of ummm softness yeah thats it softness haha

although i am dissapointed that veggie and mrspuddles don't like the leaness, i can't change my genetics, i'll get over it im sure ;)

Comment

That's the ticket venom - I know you'll even up the score sooner or later, one way or another ;) remember - women like big, soft and cuddly!! - why do you think GATOR hasn't been able to make it to the gym very often ? :)

Comment

I will admit though, while being lean and cut may be more appealing to eye, cuddling with me would be like cuddling with a rock... which i have been told before, and cuddling with rocks is no fun, so i can understand the reasoning there.

Gator don't let those women keep you out the gym bro, workout early while there still asleep in your bed, that leaves your nights open ;)

Comment

Gator, WOW!!!! Looking great. Fat? No way, I love that look as well. Very nice!
            Lucky girl you got, and the pic with her sticking her head between your legs is cute how you drew the face. ;)
            Good job!

Comment

Damn Bro ,

You are looking good. I for sure want to see the after pic.

Comment

I thought that was GATOR's after pic? :)

venom, I'm a geologist and work with rocks all day long. However I've never tried cuddling them;)

Comment

You guys are too funny!

Venom...don't feel bad. If you're too hard to snuggle with, a pillow under her head will work. Rocks are hard, true, but they're also very nice to look at. :)

Comment

Well while we are on the subject, Gator reminds me of a big honking chunk of granite, while venom is more like veined marble.. lol

Comment

Originally posted by TPTrash
                      Well while we are on the subject, Gator reminds me of a big honking chunk of granite, while venom is more like veined marble.. lol
                      Mr. Geologist, which of those is stronger, harder, and more durable, the granite or the marble? ;)

Comment

and Valuable! hehe i'd like to know too :-)

Comment

DAMN! now thats an ANIMALLLL! Great work man!

Comment

Granite vs marble:

Strength 1 - 0
                            Hardness 1 - 0
                            Durability 1 - 1
                            Availability 0 - 2
                            Value .. equally priceless ;)

Comment

Originally posted by TPTrash
                              Granite vs marble:

Value .. equally priceless ;)
                              :)

Comment

Hey, what else could I say? They're both twice my size!! LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X