GATOR OFFSEASON

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrsPuddlesFL
    I was wondering the same thing...the foot size...not sure if I want to know about other things. ;) Who am I kidding...I wanna know!
    HA!HA!HA! It just never stops on this page......same foot size, yes......but I'm only 5'6" tall and she is 5'11" tall! As for every other body-part.....mine are bigger....I'll send you a pic Mrs P!

Thanx for the comps. CORY.

Comment

Originally posted by GATOR
      I'll send you a pic Mrs P!
      I don't know if I should be excited or scared. :woot:

Comment

Well I for one don't want to know. I think I better keep my mouth shut from now on :dunno:

Comment

HA!HA!HA! I really got people thinking now!!! You guys are all sick, I tell you! SIck minds!

Comment

Well if we caught anything, the source is most likely you!! LOL

Comment

You know, Gator, it takes one to know one! :p

I've had to keep a crossdressing secret from one of my best friends. She had noticed that her husband was on AOL a lot when she wasn't home so she asked me to see what chat rooms he was going into. Well...most of them were crossdressing related. I figured it was best for their relationship if I kept his fetish a secret. This guy is the last person you'd suspect too...big manly guy. I figure, do what makes ya happy as long as no innocent people get hurt. :)

Comment

Mrs P., don't give GATOR any ideas.. at this rate, I'll never recognize him when we meet up at the gym next week ;)

Comment

Originally posted by TPTrash
                  Mrs P., don't give GATOR any ideas.. at this rate, I'll never recognize him when we meet up at the gym next week ;)
                  HA!HA! Don't worry about me.......crossdressing is not my thing.

Comment

Originally posted by TPTrash
                    Just go to the locker room and look for the guy in the baby blue thong and pink fuzzy slippers. Sneak up from behind him and um....well....surprise him. I'm sure he'll give you a manly hug hello. :doggy: :smooch:

:evil:

Comment

• Originally posted by MrsPuddlesFL
                      Just go to the locker room and look for the guy in the baby blue thong and pink fuzzy slippers. Sneak up from behind him and um....well....surprise him. I'm sure he'll give you a manly hug hello. :doggy: :smooch:

:evil:
                      HAHA!HA! That's a good one Mrs P.....but belive me I would rather be sneaking up behind you!;)

Comment

• Awww...ok...I'll be in the locker room at 6 tonight. Don't forget the slippers! ;)

Comment

• Hmmm.. I don't think sneaking around the looker room will do my reputation any good MrsP. Maybe I should just look for a jacked dude and his gf with the same size feet? :)

Comment

• This foot thing is way out of hand?????
                            I hope it's not moving towards a foot fetish thing.

Comment

• I don't have a foot fetish, but I do like nice feet and shoes. :)

Gator...I'll stop bustin your chops now. You've been a good sport! :kiss:

Comment

• Geeeze!!! Fucking big eh

Comment

Working...
                                X