No announcement yet.

GATOR OFFSEASON

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well if you're successful Mrs.P, give me the name of your surgeon. I could use a lift as well... from my gut up to my chest;)

GATOR might be a good candidate too!! :)

Comment

You're kidding, but actually, I'm planning on a tummy tuck next! I'll see how this next cycle treats me, but hopefully by the beginning of summer I'll be under the knife again for one last time. This was my second surgery with this doctor, the first one was last April for implants and a lift.

TP...have we successfully hijacked Gator's thread yet? ;)

Comment

Originally posted by MrsPuddlesFL
        You're kidding, but actually, I'm planning on a tummy tuck next! I'll see how this next cycle treats me, but hopefully by the beginning of summer I'll be under the knife again for one last time. This was my second surgery with this doctor, the first one was last April for implants and a lift.

TP...have we successfully hijacked Gator's thread yet? ;)
        Hey, I don't mind....I think it's very entertaining!
        Good luck with your future surgeries.:)

Comment

I've tried to toss GATOR a small bone (=compliment) in each post I make in his thread - just to boost his moral ;)

Comment

Originally posted by TPTrash
            I've tried to toss GATOR a small bone (=compliment) in each post I make in his thread - just to boost his moral ;)
            Trust me I need it with a girlfriend llike mine.....she rags me all the time about having "pencil-like" legs.

Comment

If those two appendages between the blue shorts and pink slippers are "pencil-like", then I'd hate to be a Toronto kid in primary school trying to learn to write ..LOL

Comment

Originally posted by GATOR
                Trust me I need it with a girlfriend llike mine.....she rags me all the time about having "pencil-like" legs.
                She says that because it's not true. Just like now, my husband's on a bulking cycle and I'm calling him FAT BOY. LOL It's so not true but it's fun to tease our guys. :)

Comment

She says that because it's not true. Just like now, my husband's on a bulking cycle and I'm calling him FAT BOY. LOL It's so not true but it's fun to tease our guys. :)
                  HA!HA! I hear ya Mrs P. Yeah My girl rags me once in a while....I can take it. But I know where to draw the line.......I don't mess with her to much or else i'll get a side-kick to my melon.

Comment

Well judging by your pics GATOR and what Mrs. P said, it's apparent you don't wear the pants in your household..lol

Comment

Watch out, TP. Judging by Gator's pics, you might be wearing those pink slippers next if you irk him too much. ;)

While we're on the subject, Gator, why were you wearing those pink furry slippers? Did you loose a bet with your g/f or something? :D

Comment

I'm not too worried Mrs P... I'm headed to hogtown next week and rumour has it GATOR is making a hasty retreat ;)

Comment

Watch out, TP. Judging by Gator's pics, you might be wearing those pink slippers next if you irk him too much. ;)

While we're on the subject, Gator, why were you wearing those pink furry slippers? Did you loose a bet with your g/f or something? :D
                          mmmm, sadly enough.... I have to admit, I find them very comfortable and where them around from time to time. I originally bought them for my girl.....they're a nice pair of Steve Madden slippers.....but they usually end up on my feet????HE!HE!HE!

Comment

You mean to say you two have the same size feet big guy? Ok...

Ummm... is that where the clothes-sharing stops? ;)

Comment

Originally posted by TPTrash
                              You mean to say you two have the same size feet big guy? Ok...

Ummm... is that where the clothes-sharing stops? ;)
                              I was wondering the same thing...the foot size...not sure if I want to know about other things. ;) Who am I kidding...I wanna know!

Comment

Sweet Body, Gator!! ;)

Comment

Working...
                                X