GATOR OFFSEASON

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanx for the comps. blitz.

I'm like you Mrs P....not exactly into feet, unless they are gorgeous ones.

Comment

• Living in FL we wear sandals year round. I wish there was some kind of law about who can and can not wear sandals though. People with nasty feet need to cover them up! BTW, I have pretty feet and go for my pedicures every month. :)

Comment

• Originally posted by MrsPuddlesFL
        Living in FL we wear sandals year round. I wish there was some kind of law about who can and can not wear sandals though. People with nasty feet need to cover them up! BTW, I have pretty feet and go for my pedicures every month. :)
        Ya, so does my G.F. She looks really good in high heels....nice feet and ankles.:)

Comment

• OK, it's time I break my silence on this topic.... or maybe not just yet:)

Comment

• I've been away for a while......I plan to start cutting very soon.....those pics are the before shots.....I'll post my progress and after shots. see ya

Comment

• Here's one of my girl.
              OOPs! I'll post it in the naked forum.

Comment

• LOL.. well post one of your update pics too Gator!! You're long overdue;)

Comment

• No problem.....I'll stop eating the KFC and McD's today.

Comment

• Originally posted by GATOR
                    Here's one of my girl.
                    OOPs! I'll post it in the naked forum.
                    Now see you can't go teasing us like that man. BTW you are fucking huge! Looking like Big Poppa Pump. If I ever got big like that people would cower at my site.
                    Last edited by Timma; 05-05-04, 10:46 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by GATOR
                      No problem.....I'll stop eating the KFC and McD's today.
                      :rofl:

Soooooooooo.. you think you're tough eh? You think you're tougher than me eh? Didn't we have this conversation before :D

Comment

• Looking good buddy. You actually look alot like my old training partner, same stats aswell. Funny thing is, he moved to Toronto about 2 years ago. Your name wouldnt happen to start with a J would it bro?

Comment

• That's funny dude .....in fact it does start with a J. But, sorry, Canadian Beef here born and raised.

Comment

Working...
                          X