Monkeygirl pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monkeygirl pics

I have been feeling discouraged, which makes me more lazy, and I thought if I post some pics of how I look now, it would help with some motivation. I felt like I made progress for a while, but haven't seen any results lately. I know what I think I need to work on, but some outsider's opinions are welcome.
    EDIT- it didn't work, and now it won't let me delete this post. Sorry!
    Last edited by monkeygirl; 10-20-04, 04:43 AM.

again?

one more try- that's it
    Attached Files

Comment

oh, okay

that's better
      Attached Files

Comment

last one

here.......
        Attached Files

Comment

Looks like you put allot of work in your body. Love the abs and back ...........Keep up the good work Don't get lazy and let all that hard work go to waste

Comment

You look pretty tall in those pics which may be why your arms and legs look a little thin! As Urso8up pointed out the abs and back look good...and also the glutes!:P Keep up the good work!

Comment

Look good. Its easy to see you have worked hard. Legs and arms could use a little more tone.

Whats with the name "monkeygirl"? Sounds like you putting yourself down or something. lol. Its like some fat guy comming here and naming himself "pigman" lol.

Comment

You look great girl ....:agree: Its nice to have you on board ...

Comment

You have a great structure. I am assuming those are breast implants or you have the best genetics in the world. And they look very nice. I would say add another 15-20 pounds of both lean weight and fat weight you would have a better overall look with more curves. But I am not sure what look you are going for. But again you have nothing to be worried about you look very good to begin with.

Comment

sc54 likes big booty girls. :P. You look very very good. Just need to add some more muscle to those legs and arms and you'll be perfect. Those abs are amazing.

Comment

Great obliques, can we get a tattoo pic?

Comment

Originally posted by Timma
                        sc54 likes big booty girls. :P.
                        :agree:

Comment

you look great...

not really sure what to tell you to work on... possibly a little more tone in the legs, but I still say you look great.

Comment

wow mokeygirl--- you are HOT!!! Those abs are great! How can you be discouraged at all? WOW!!! If you want bigger arms, make sure you are lifting enough weight, most girls underlift on arms and aren't getting any benefit from it.

Comment

You look awesome.

Comment

Working...
                              X