• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hot damn!

Comment

looking terrific :)

Comment

You look great, my wife (a personal trainer) doesn't even have abs that good. Hopefully all the complements you are getting will help keep you focused and growing.

V

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
          Look good. Its easy to see you have worked hard. Legs and arms could use a little more tone.

Whats with the name "monkeygirl"? Sounds like you putting yourself down or something. lol. Its like some fat guy comming here and naming himself "pigman" lol.
          Are you saying I do look like a monkey? :eek:
          Really, although I have a healthy sense of humor about myself, the name comes from all of the monkey stuff that I have. I think they are just so darn cute!

Comment

Originally posted by monkeygirl
            Are you saying I do look like a monkey? :eek:
            Really, although I have a healthy sense of humor about myself, the name comes from all of the monkey stuff that I have. I think they are just so darn cute!
            yeah monkeys are great.
            Attached Files

Comment

another cute little monkey
              Attached Files

Comment

in the words of harey carey HOLY COW. You are looking Damn good keep it up

Comment

Originally posted by stonecold54
                  yeah monkeys are great.
                  Whatever you say there michael jackson.

Comment

Thanks

Thank you all for taking the time to respond!

I am tall- 5'10", but my arms really are just like a monkey's, and are long even for my body- I am going to have to work extra hard on them. I have been working out for 5 months, and at this rate, I think it might be 5 years before they grow! :mad:
                    My legs have gotten bigger, but not toned. I am doing both heavy weight and toning on leg days, but I might have to drop body fat for definition.
                    As for the abs and back, I have my mother to thank. I can't take any credit there at all.
                    Thanks again for your time, and for being nice- it was scary to post those pics!
                    It worked- I am super excited for leg day today!!

Comment

Originally posted by stonecold54
                      You have a great structure. I am assuming those are breast implants or you have the best genetics in the world. And they look very nice. I would say add another 15-20 pounds of both lean weight and fat weight you would have a better overall look with more curves. But I am not sure what look you are going for. But again you have nothing to be worried about you look very good to begin with.
                      Why, yes they are! I will be sure to tell my doc he gets a thumbs up! ;)
                      I have to be careful about adding fat weight- I don't carry it well at all. You know that saying about straight to the hips??? That's me. My upper body looked like it does now when I was 30 pounds heavier. Yikes!

Comment

Originally posted by monkeygirl
                        Why, yes they are! I will be sure to tell my doc he gets a thumbs up! ;)
                        I have to be careful about adding fat weight- I don't carry it well at all. You know that saying about straight to the hips??? That's me. My upper body looked like it does now when I was 30 pounds heavier. Yikes!
                        then I guess you will need to focus on small increments post up some diet info as well. we have lots of good experts on that that can help you fine tune a plan of attack to get to growing.

Comment

you look very good. nice and lean. without knowing what your goals are, it's hard to say what you should do. there are millions of girls out there who'd kill to be as lean as you.

if you want the fitness/figure competitor look - i would recommend that you take a look at your diet. you need to add a little more mass to your shoulders and back to bring out a v-taper more.

as far as your legs, if that's the last place you lose body fat, then you may not see definition in it until you've maybe lost too much muscle up top - so IMHO, you should concentrate on building up your upper body before worring about seeing "cuts" in your legs.

otherwise, you look wonderful!

hope you didn't take it as a negative critique - i have no clue what your goals are - just handing out (hopefully it sounds) some positive advice on what could make you look even better!

Comment

I don't know what to say but that you look great!

LD

Comment

I think you look really good and your abs are crazy !!!!!!!

Comment

Great abs, nice physique overall.

IMHO, I agree w/ sana. More depth and wideness is needed to your back and shoulders. But then again, we don't know what your goals are. Overall, I think you just need to add more muscle. It takes time, I know! But for 5 months you look great, just a little thin.

Comment

Working...
                                X