Monkeygirl pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sana
    you look very good. nice and lean. without knowing what your goals are, it's hard to say what you should do. there are millions of girls out there who'd kill to be as lean as you.

if you want the fitness/figure competitor look - i would recommend that you take a look at your diet. you need to add a little more mass to your shoulders and back to bring out a v-taper more.

as far as your legs, if that's the last place you lose body fat, then you may not see definition in it until you've maybe lost too much muscle up top - so IMHO, you should concentrate on building up your upper body before worring about seeing "cuts" in your legs.

otherwise, you look wonderful!

hope you didn't take it as a negative critique - i have no clue what your goals are - just handing out (hopefully it sounds) some positive advice on what could make you look even better!
    Not taken as negative at all!! I really am looking for someone else to tell me honestly what they think, and I completely agree with you about buliding up to a v-taper. I have wide shoulders, I want/need to add mass there, catch the arms up to the rest, and narrow the waist a little bit.
    My diet is good as far as what I eat, but I don't eat enough of it. I try for six meals, but end up with four or five most of the time- three if I get super busy with work. Equal sized portions of protein and carbs, with veggies a couple of times. I don't track my diet all that well, as far as adding up the calories and protein/carbs/fat- I throw in a 600 kcal shake to bump it up during the day. That will definitely be the first thing I need to work on!
    Thank you for your input! I appreciate it!

Comment

Originally posted by beefcake
      Well shit, we should hook up. Sounds like i'm your type. I've attached a pic of myself. As you can see, I work out alot and use a lot of test.
      Obviously, you are quite a catch!! That's the best proposition I've ever heard......I am *this* close to dumping my boyfriend for you! ;)

Comment

wow, you're definitely smokin' hot. you can tell that you put alot of work into your body. Well done

Comment

Originally posted by monkeygirl
          Obviously, you are quite a catch!! That's the best proposition I've ever heard......I am *this* close to dumping my boyfriend for you! ;)
          we just like to humor beefcake, he really does look like a monkey though. :D

Comment

You're in great shape, you've done a good job overall with muscle tone. This might just be me, or maybe the way the pictures turned out, but you do look a little thin. Although some people prefer it that way, I like a little more meat on the bones. But I can't complain, you're in much better shape than I.

Comment

Holy shitmeister! You look great!

Comment

definitely have a good frame to start with. once you start to add a little muscle tone, maybe do some squats to fill that booty out a little, your gonna be a knock out!

Comment

lol ^^^

You look great, your back looks amazing, very nice. The hard work shows

Comment

wow you look great monkey boy is a lucky guy

Comment

Originally posted by meat12
                      wow you look great monkey boy is a lucky guy
                      I keep telling him that, now if I can just get him to buy into it.....

Comment

Thank you all again for your comments and encouragement- I have been a lot better about making my workouts more intense and productive. Eventually I'll have to post more pics, and I don't want to look worse, so I guess I better get in there and try harder! :)
                        Last edited by monkeygirl; 11-16-04, 01:31 AM.

Comment

You look awesome! you can tell you put a lot of hard work into your body. Congrats! :)

Comment

I keep telling him that, now if I can just get him to buy into it.....

Hey, I'd buy into in a heart beat! You look great! Keep up the work and stay focused, its this "fine tuning" that can really be rewarding so stay after it. Again, you ain't got nothing to be shy about you really do look great. Keep it up!

Comment

Originally posted by King Moose
                              Hey, I'd buy into in a heart beat! You look great! Keep up the work and stay focused, its this "fine tuning" that can really be rewarding so stay after it. Again, you ain't got nothing to be shy about you really do look great. Keep it up!
                              Thank you, that really made my day! I seem to have tendonitis in my wrist now, so it's sucking to go to the gym right now- but I guess no pain, no gain!! :mad:

Comment

Originally posted by mastakillah
                                definitely have a good frame to start with. once you start to add a little muscle tone, maybe do some squats to fill that booty out a little, your gonna be a knock out!
                                all the while staying feminine and luscious, whats the latest update on your progress monkeygirl?
                                Last edited by New_Mass; 12-16-04, 06:27 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X