Monkeygirl pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So Hot!!! :drool:

You have definitely done some great work.

Comment

Originally posted by stonecold54
      :agree:
      I second that..:agree: :agree:

Comment

Monkeygirl, you are damn fine, don't let anybody tell you otherwise..... :)

Comment

Originally posted by New_Mass
          all the while staying feminine and luscious, whats the latest update on your progress monkeygirl?
          Frustratingly slow!!! I have put on 5 pounds since those pics, but my bf says there is no noticable difference in my development. So, I am sorry to say that I must STILL look the same!
          I promise to post more pictures as soon as there is some difference, which is sure to be after the holidays. I should be able to get more rest, kick this Christmas sickness I have, and stop eating cookies then!

Thank you, everyone, for your kind comments!!!

Comment

wow this is the first time i've seen this thread and you're HOT! keep up the good work.

Comment

Originally posted by monkeygirl
              Frustratingly slow!!! I have put on 5 pounds since those pics, but my bf says there is no noticable difference in my development. So, I am sorry to say that I must STILL look the same!
              I promise to post more pictures as soon as there is some difference, which is sure to be after the holidays. I should be able to get more rest, kick this Christmas sickness I have, and stop eating cookies then!

Thank you, everyone, for your kind comments!!!
              take your time and continue to do everything right and exact and your goal will come. try not to let the holiday spirit throw you off track too much because as quick as it comes as quick as it will also go, so stay balanced, Happy Holidays, and we'll be waiting for the successful updated pics..

Comment

Wow. You are a spitting image of my girlfriend. Except she doesn't have the chest like you do. IF you wouldn't mind I'd like to find out your workout routine so I can help my girl also. She's been working out for a good 2 years now, but its very hard for her to bulk up also. Her arms are exactly the same, she's about 5'10 also. Her arms get toned but cannot get bigger. You look a little more cut and muscular on the back. If you have any pointers please let me know. You look great!

Comment

I have to be careful about adding fat weight- I don't carry it well at all. You know that saying about straight to the hips??? That's me. My upper body looked like it does now when I was 30 pounds heavier. Yikes!
                  You have to be genetically linked to my girl. She has the exact same problem. lol. Weird. I should post a pic, you two are really friggin identical.
                  Now the chest, hmmm... how can i convince her to get a pair, especially if I will pay for them.

Comment

Originally posted by Twix
                    You have to be genetically linked to my girl. She has the exact same problem. lol. Weird. I should post a pic, you two are really friggin identical.
                    Now the chest, hmmm... how can i convince her to get a pair, especially if I will pay for them.
                    :rofl:
                    Sorry it has taken so long to respond!
                    If she doesn't want them, you are never gonna convince her. My ex bugged me about getting them (not that I am implying YOU are bugging you gf), and all it did was make me wait until we broke up to get them.
                    I don't have much of a special routine- right now I work chest/tris, legs, shoulders, then back/bis. I do cardio most of those days, and usually one or two days of just cardio. Honestly, most of the gains that I made were when I was taking NO2. I thought it was a waste of money, but I really made a LOT of progress on it. I started working out in June, saw no results, started NO2 the end of July, and saw huge results in a month. However, my bf said no more NO2 for me! :mad:
                    If you or your girl want more detail, feel free to pm me. I should be back on the boards a little more now!
                    MG

Comment

wow you look great mg

Comment

SMOKING HOT !!!!! GOOD JOB

Comment

MG you are HOT! If I saw you on the street I would come up to you and try to take you on a date. You look good all around. Dont be down on yourself and if you man is down on you leave him and get with me. I will treat you like a queen!:inlove:

Comment

:rofl:
                            Sorry it has taken so long to respond!
                            If she doesn't want them, you are never gonna convince her. My ex bugged me about getting them (not that I am implying YOU are bugging you gf), and all it did was make me wait until we broke up to get them.
                            I don't have much of a special routine- right now I work chest/tris, legs, shoulders, then back/bis. I do cardio most of those days, and usually one or two days of just cardio. Honestly, most of the gains that I made were when I was taking NO2. I thought it was a waste of money, but I really made a LOT of progress on it. I started working out in June, saw no results, started NO2 the end of July, and saw huge results in a month. However, my bf said no more NO2 for me! :mad:
                            If you or your girl want more detail, feel free to pm me. I should be back on the boards a little more now!
                            MG
                            What is NO2?
                            Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by lizard.king
                              What is NO2?
                              Thanks
                              NO2 is another nitric oxide stimulator, run a search for any NO product in supplements you will get countles results.

Comment

Too Tall

Monkey girl:

I totally understand what you are going through. I am a 5'9 140 pound female. I have been lifting for several years and have not even begun to see the results that you have. Some of the more serious bodybuilders at my gym - stopped me about 2 months ago and had an intervention. I was eating protein, carbs and good fats at all meals (approximately 1300 calories = 50% pro 30% carb 20%fat). I lifted heavy 5 days a week and did high intensity spin 45 minutes 6 days a week.

I was burning all of my muscle up and my butt was still holding on to any fat that it could. I was doing so much cardio because I wanted to see abs like yours and have low bodyfat. I was living like this for 2 years. I had headaches everyday and was always tired even with 8 hours of sleep.

Now I am only lifting heavy five days a week. M- Shoulders & Biceps T- Back/Hamstrings W- Quads Calves R- Chest F- Triceps. I have upped my calories to 1800 with a 40%pro-40%carb-20%fat ratio. I have not had a headache in a month and have had more energy. I am increasing weights each week. I have also cut out cardio for a while. I think I am going to start some moderate morning cardio 30 minutes. However, I still have not seen any muscle definition. HOW FRUSTRATING! I am going to try this for a couple more months and see how it works.

Any recomendations that you or your many followers have would be great. You are a beautiful woman!!

Comment

Working...
                                X