My sisters pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by therock
    Thanks bro for being cool about it. You were the reason that I really didnt want to post her pics cause you know how you and me are when we see girls bro, and you know how I am with my girl or family so thanks bro.
    I have sisters too so trust me i know.

Comment

Hey diplomats, you like my avatar? This is what I look like right now. I havent been in the gym in about a month bro.

Comment

Hey diplomats, you like my avatar? This is what I look like right now. I havent been in the gym in about a month bro.

do the rear lat spread instead, but this one is good though. One month :nono: not good

Comment

ROCK...mate she is gorgeous..If I wasnt all the way down here in Australia..I may have to shoot u a PM to hook me up....
          Serious though good stuff for taking it on to train her right and teach her diet,training etc.At that age it is such a excellent time to start and experience awesome results...good luck ..keep us posted!

Comment

she's gotta great body for not really doing anything to maintain it apparently....I thought she was more like 20 to 23, i was surprised to see she was just 16

Comment

Her tail is off the hook....she should do great!!! :D

Comment

Cause she knows I use gear and all, so I had to.
                Just a thought here- but based on that comment, maybe it's time you take the "staying all natural" comment out of your sig?

:)

:staypuff:

Comment

she looks great!

Comment

Originally posted by Cory
                    Shes 16 R.Kelly :nono:

Comment

Originally posted by redsquirrel
                      Just a thought here- but based on that comment, maybe it's time you take the "staying all natural" comment out of your sig?
                      :rofl:

Comment

She's cute dude, but I don't think she needs to worry about, "sculpting" right now. She's still growing. But she looks good. I hope you don't let her out in public like that though. ;)

Comment

he is and has been natural for about 9 to 10 months now, so i would say he semi natural.

Comment

Originally posted by Cory

do you have a younger sister bro? hmmm i am .....nevermind

Comment

Gorgeous girl, beautiful body, she would do real well!

Comment

Originally posted by NYCmitch25
                                Shes 16 R.Kelly :nono:
                                lol

good looking girl...she will be successful..

Comment

Working...
                                X