X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whatever fatty!

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
      you dont even wear a coat in winter thus proving you are a fat fuck yourself.

also, as of yesterday at the gym i was 243-244 pounds I also don't have an ab in sight except in good lighting. i look like a badass.. with my clothes on that is. :D
      Post pics of u with a shirt on let us see how swole u look please. U run test deca and weigh 244lbs u have to look jacked atleast come onnnnn post up!! Don't be a whore

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

I do indeed look jacked. But until I decide I want to post a pic that impresses even me (I'm my own worst critic) you'll have to have faith like you do in the lord.

Comment

Originally posted by Androman View Post
          Post pics of u with a shirt on let us see how swole u look please. U run test deca and weigh 244lbs u have to look jacked atleast come onnnnn post up!! Don't be a whore

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
          Jesus christ you sound desperate (pun)

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

Andro has his hands on his cock right now waiting with anticipation. Come on b post a pic so he can get a release lmfao

Comment

While you waitin on B andro.. here is a pic you can jerk off too... god bless

Comment

My leg is the size of your whole body :D

How the fuck can you be 3 feet tall and still have twig legs? Nigga please.

Triple the gear. 5iu GH per day. Add in slin. Eat 4000 cals a day. No cardio, only compound heavy movements. Big casket.

Comment

My leg is the size of your whole body :D

How the fuck can you be 3 feet tall and still have twig legs? Nigga please.

Triple the gear. 5iu GH per day. Add in slin. Eat 4000 cals a day. No cardio, only compound heavy movements. Big casket.

Last edited by boricuarage79; 01-05-18, 03:45 AM.

Comment

I weigh 265 right now Bouncer. You are a pipsqueak.

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
                      While you waitin on B andro.. here is a pic you can jerk off too... god bless

I cant wear yoga pants like this. I never know whether I am supposed to put my dick down my left pant leg or my right pant leg.....sigh

Comment

Originally posted by epix00 View Post
                        I weigh 265 right now Bouncer. You are a pipsqueak.

no you dont. your a short lil fella. if your 265 you are obese.

Comment

I cant wear yoga pants like this. I never know whether I am supposed to put my dick down my left pant leg or my right pant leg.....sigh
                          Best part is when a girl talking to you and she just looking at your bulge.

Comment

no you dont. your a short lil fella. if your 265 you are obese.
                            6'1 on a bad day brudda

Comment

I am cutting right now though until I hit 250 then I will stay there for a about 3 to 4 months and then start cutting again to prep for a fight.

Comment

I am cutting right now though until I hit 250 then I will stay there for a about 3 to 4 months and then start cutting again to prep for a fight.
                                Nigga you can't fight

Comment

Working...
                                X