No announcement yet.

leaned out for summer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didn't mean to turn your thread into something negative rip. I just think you could be a better version of yourself and I'd like to see you be that.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
      I didn't mean to turn your thread into something negative rip. I just think you could be a better version of yourself and I'd like to see you be that.
      I hear ya bro, and Im always working on it..as you should know more then anyone all changes progress in one thing yet may cause a set back in another. In the end its all working towards a goal maybe short term or long term.. I remember when you got real leaned out a while back you complained on how you lost size to do it..but ya wanted to be super lean...you got it.....at a cost. You were all over Rados ass at that point for being a fat fuck because you had gotten so leaned out..:laugh::laugh:

Comment

i hear ya. and i agree with the point that you made yesterday about how it's easy to have my type of attitude when you have the help of a bunch of drugs. i get that and I agree with it.

still though, i know i'm right when i say that if you compare yourself to the average guy your age you'll never feel the need to really improve because the average guy your age is an absolute turd. of course your better than them. but like i said, i have higher standards for you brother. compared to a turtle i'm an olympics level sprinter ya know what I mean? :D

Comment

I know this isn't a great pic but its all I could find me when I was around 35 or 36 years old a few years before I retired out of the Army. I never should of gotten lazy... lesson to be learned fellows....:thumb:

Comment

Working...
          X