No announcement yet.

3 months - no gym

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He is also on BP meds which keeps his BP normal when he does his 8 week cycles

Comment

I also must add, he knows somebody else who he can get test from and he would be doing it regardless of my help. So he's gonna do what he wants to do...he absolutely cannot stand the thought of being an average "senior citizen". I figured I might as well get him test I know isn't garbage and not have him get ripped off in the process.

Comment

Thing about blood work is that it won't show changes being made to the heart by AAS. Apparently changes can be dramatic past 50. Blood could be fine but the left ventricle or whatever it's called could be altered. get him to join up here. i'll give him the real deal. maybe he will listen when someone as addicted to drugs as myself says "that's dangerous". :D

Comment

I had 7 months out and I looked at it that I was healing.

Now I've started back I'm growing everywhere it's sick

Comment

you guys that have had months and months of. i dunno how u do it. im struggling after 10 days off. trying to keep the healing mentality but its tough. i love to train.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
              you guys that have had months and months of. i dunno how u do it. im struggling after 10 days off. trying to keep the healing mentality but its tough. i love to train.
              Longest for me was probably a month and yeah, it fucks with you bad. I get irritated when I'm off for two days. Hang in there bro, this is good for you. Take full advantage of it:)

Comment

Hang in there man. You'll be back to it soon

Comment

Can't you train legs? Ride a stationary bike?

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
                    Can't you train legs? Ride a stationary bike?
                    negative. CT levels showed extreme over training. nothing physical until my appointment on the 13th.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                      negative. CT levels showed extreme over training. nothing physical until my appointment on the 13th.
                      you musta really fucked yourself up bro.. take the time to recover and reset..it'll all work out.

Comment

Working...
                      X