Bouncer's Tuna Mush

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bouncer's Tuna Mush

Ok this one might not sound that good but you should try it.

Ingrediants:

(Mix all of this into a big bowl)

1. Can of tuna

2. 3/4 cup Dry oatmeal

3. 2 Tbsp Hot Sauce

4. 1 Tbsp Balsamic Vinegar

5. 2 Egg Whites (Raw)

6. Half a Bell Pepper Cut into pieces

(Ok now the next ingredient is what gives this dish its flavor. It might not sound great but all mixed together its good! Plus you only need a little bit.)

7. Thin Slice of Bleu Cheese crumbled up into pieces (Real Bleu Cheese, not the dressing)

8. Few dashes of pepper

Mush all of this together with your hands until its a nice "mush" lol.

Put into Microwave for 1 minute.

Thats it!

45 grams Protein
    30 grams Complex Carbs
    4 grams Fat

I eat this pretty much everyday in order to get the amount of cals I need while still eating clean.
    Last edited by Bouncer; 05-18-04, 04:43 PM.

tuna mush....lmao...I'll give it shot...anything is better then the same ol' thing, at this point.

Comment

Sounds interesting. I make something similar without the oatmeal and cheese and baked instead of nuked. Yours is much faster.

Comment

Originally posted by Puddles
        Sounds interesting. I make something similar without the oatmeal and cheese and baked instead of nuked. Yours is much faster.
        Ya, Its all about speed. Sometimes its nice to cook a big meal but most of the time people dont want to take 45min to make something ya know. Try it puddles, tell me what you think. Thinking of opening up a "Health/Fitness" Restuarant sometime in the future. I would actually like to open it up in Miami though. More people into the whole fitness lifestyle down there. problly more buisness down there then up here.

Comment

I'll try it...need to pick up some blue cheese first. I cheat with the peppers, I buy them already chopped and frozen in bags. Same thing with onions and mushrooms. This way when I don't get to the store for fresh, I at least have frozen.

The restuarant sounds like a fantastic idea. If you need someone to taste test, let me know. :D

Comment

ick

ok but if its nasty im calling you bad stuff

Comment

Sounds gross, but I bet it's delicious!! :)

Comment

I sent this recipe to my mother and she says it's "FANTASTIC" and she's adding it into her favorites. She doesn't do spicey so she omitted the hot sauce and she used feta cheese instead of blue.

Thanks, Bouncer.

Comment

Originally posted by Puddles
                  I sent this recipe to my mother and she says it's "FANTASTIC" and she's adding it into her favorites. She doesn't do spicey so she omitted the hot sauce and she used feta cheese instead of blue.

Thanks, Bouncer.
                  feta would be good also. i will have to try that.

Comment

I've just been taking a can of tuna, toss it in a pan, add a little bread crumbs, parm cheese and cajun seasoning....brown and eat!!

Comment

Eating it right now, except i made it without the bell pepper. Absoulutly delicious, i used a can of chilli tomato flavored tuna instead so mine is pretty hot but i like it that way.

Comment

Originally posted by majoradams
                        Eating it right now, except i made it without the bell pepper. Absoulutly delicious, i used a can of chilli tomato flavored tuna instead so mine is pretty hot but i like it that way.
                        Ya I like spicey food also. I will have to try it that way also.

Comment

Where do you get flavored Tuna like that?

Comment

Originally posted by Deez Nuggets
                            Where do you get flavored Tuna like that?
                            It probably comes from a mexican tuna. LOL. Seriously, i've never seen flavored tuna. :confused:

Comment

Alright so I just tried this and I must say, it sounds nasty but that sh*t is GOOOOOODDD!! I'm sure my girl will cringe when I tell her about it but f*ck that, it's good... Not sure if it's a great meal to eat two hours before bed but I don't feel like actually cooking.

I had to alter the ingredients a little though. I used

1 can of Tuna (only had tuna in oil)
                              3/4 dry oats
                              2 tbsp hot sauce
                              NO Balsamic Vinegar - didn't have any
                              2 egg whites Raw
                              No Bell peppers
                              dash of pepper and salt
                              1 tbsp Carb Well Bleu Cheese dressing (didn't have actualy bleu cheese)

Very tasty and a pretty good meal for office workers like myself....

Comment

Working...
                              X