Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bump

Comment

I know this is an old post, but I have eaten this twice and its great. The first time I put too much tobasco, and it was too tangy.The next time I used a cajun worcestershire and it was just right. Going to add this one to my every day list. Also tried it with salmon its just as good. Thanks for the idea.

Comment

Originally posted by trekboy
        I know this is an old post, but I have eaten this twice and its great. The first time I put too much tobasco, and it was too tangy.The next time I used a cajun worcestershire and it was just right. Going to add this one to my every day list. Also tried it with salmon its just as good. Thanks for the idea.
        no prob man.

Comment

gotta say it looked like ass when i was making it, but eating it now is awesome, thanks man!

Comment

I agree with mindstar there it looks awful, but its tasty and really easy to have as an emergancy meal at work.
            THE BOUNCER >>> Im a bit curious on how you came up with the idea for this meal? i would never have thought of mixing these ingredients, and thanks for a great recepie.

Comment

Originally posted by Marcus BMF
              I agree with mindstar there it looks awful, but its tasty and really easy to have as an emergancy meal at work.
              THE BOUNCER >>> Im a bit curious on how you came up with the idea for this meal? i would never have thought of mixing these ingredients, and thanks for a great recepie.
              When you have been eating clean like I have for so long. You start having a sence of what might be good and what might not. I mix weird shit together all the time to see if it will work. Most of them time they come out shitty. lol

Comment

Went and bought all the ingredients last night, never ate tuna in my life, mom looked at me like I was crazy when I told her what was in it, at it for breakfast this morning........HOLY SHIT, I found a way to eat tuna. Damn bouncer you have a hell of a recipe with this one.

Anymore recipes that would be easy to take on the go if you're at work or school all day?

Comment

Originally posted by Lmg2701
                  Went and bought all the ingredients last night, never ate tuna in my life, mom looked at me like I was crazy when I told her what was in it, at it for breakfast this morning........HOLY SHIT, I found a way to eat tuna. Damn bouncer you have a hell of a recipe with this one.

Anymore recipes that would be easy to take on the go if you're at work or school all day?
                  glad you liked it bro. you never ate tuna before?

Comment

Originally posted by Lmg2701

Try his recipe for the tuna patties. That ones real good also.

Comment

I can't believe I waited so long to try this--it's awesome! I always just my eat my tuna cans and deal with it but I had some free time this weekend and decided to try a bunch of recipes on here. This is a repeat for sure-the blue cheese and hot sauce (tabasco) really work surprisingly well!

Comment

I think that's a great idea. I would open it in Palm Beach, but that's just so I can go there to eat. :) I wish there were more places that really sold good for you food down here. You know what really shocks me? I don't expect resturaunts to know how much protein/fat/carbs are in their food. But I have been to a few gyms down here (ok, they were girly pansy gyms, but still!) that don't know how much protien is in their shakes!

We need you down here, although I don't know how I feel about the tuna mush! I will try it though, I love tuna anyway.

Puma

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
                        Ya, Its all about speed. Sometimes its nice to cook a big meal but most of the time people dont want to take 45min to make something ya know. Try it puddles, tell me what you think. Thinking of opening up a "Health/Fitness" Restuarant sometime in the future. I would actually like to open it up in Miami though. More people into the whole fitness lifestyle down there. problly more buisness down there then up here.

Comment

Just tried this recipe - the only thing I altered was the cheese. I used Krafts new crumbled Meditterranean blend (provolone, feta, parmesan). Wow, this stuff is REALLY good!
                          Props to you Bouncer!

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
                            Ya, Its all about speed. Sometimes its nice to cook a big meal but most of the time people dont want to take 45min to make something ya know. Try it puddles, tell me what you think. Thinking of opening up a "Health/Fitness" Restuarant sometime in the future. I would actually like to open it up in Miami though. More people into the whole fitness lifestyle down there. problly more buisness down there then up here.
                            You should open a restaurant. Ever been to or heard about THE PUMP, it is located in NYC, I believe around 54th or 56th, have to think about the cross street. They have some good stuff that is all healthy, try it next time you are there.

Comment

Im going to make these babies tonight!

Comment

This recipe sucks ass. I like trippers quick calorie bulker. LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X