• My current meal plan.

Meal 1:
    5 whole OMEGA-3 EGGS, 1 cup oatmeal, 1 1/2 cups coffee

Meal 2: (pre workout)
    1/2 cup oats mixed with 1 scoop protein

Meal 3: (post workout)
    50g Whey Protein, 50g Maltodextrin mixed with water

Meal 4:
    (8oz) chicken, 1 1/2 cup long grain brown rice, 2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil

Meal 5:
    In a blender. 2 scoops whey protein, 3/4 cup dry oats, 2 TBSP Natural Peanut Butter, water and ice.

Meal 6:
    (8oz) Beef or fatty fish, 1 cup long grain brown rice, Broccoli

Meal 7:
    In a blender. 2 scoops casein, 1 TBSP Natural Peanut Butter, water and ice.

The most important thing to note is that I eat no sugar at all. I put no sauces such as ketchup or BBQ sauce etc.. on anything. That means no fruit either. Just adds worthless calories that can add up.

1 1/2 gallon of water a day.

Supplements:
    Costco Fish Oil, Optimum 100% Whey, Optimum Casein, Multi-Vit, and Maltodextrin.
    Last edited by Bouncer; 06-29-08, 02:21 PM.

nice setup bouncer -- i need to cut out alot of the extra shit -- i dont consume much sugar but do add condiments to my meals -

one question -- why just a gallon of water ?

Comment

Originally posted by bigscott View Post
      i dont consume much sugar but do add condiments to my meals -

one question -- why just a gallon of water ?
      yea, you don't realize but all those condiments do add up.

anymore then a gallon and my stomach looks pregnant and i feel pregnant. not sure why. i will usually finish my gal jug of water by 9pm or so and then fill it up about half way and drink it through the night. so lets say a gallon plus 30-40oz a day.

Comment

by the way, any comments are welcome. negative or positive, let me hear it.

Comment

what protein powder do you use....thats alot less food than that last diet u posted

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
            yea, you don't realize but all those condiments do add up.

anymore then a gallon and my stomach looks pregnant and i feel pregnant. not sure why. i will usually finish my gal jug of water by 9pm or so and then fill it up about half way and drink it through the night. so lets say a gallon plus 30-40oz a day.
            i do realize they add up -- i need to cut out the condiments --

odd on the water -- some days i do get that way aswell but for the most part i get in around 2 gallons aday

i like how you have your fats spread out

Comment

You're a fat ass bounce. Stop eating so much. :P

Comment

Originally posted by curtus e flush View Post
                what protein powder do you use....thats alot less food than that last diet u posted
                optimum as it says above. :)

lot less food..yup. always felt like shit eating so much and i realized i dont need all that shit to grow.

Comment

i like it, doing something similar

MEAL 2: I do 50g PRE - I add 6-8 berrys (blueberrys, rasberry, stawberrys) in the PRE. IMO fruit is essential to a balanced diet. the anitoxidant and dietary fiber outway any negs. timing is key here too

i dont drink more than a gallon of water. all i seem to accomplish is having to pee all day. i read shit about how your making you kidneys work harder to flush all day. IMO i think its overated.

Comment

Originally posted by NYCmitch25 View Post
                    i like it, doing something similar

MEAL 2: I do 50g PRE - I add 6-8 berrys (blueberrys, rasberry, stawberrys) in the PRE. IMO fruit is essential to a balanced diet. the anitoxidant and dietary fiber outway any negs. timing is key here too

i dont drink more than a gallon of water. all i seem to accomplish is having to pee all day. i read shit about how your making you kidneys work harder to flush all day. IMO i think its overated.
                    i wont argue that fruit definitely has its benefits and it is definitely healthy compared to what most Americans eat. with that said though, sugar is sugar. the fiber and antioxidants can be had from other sources. to me sugar is the enemy. even the smallest amount fucks up the way the body uses fats, proteins, and complex carbs.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                      i wont argue that fruit definitely has its benefits and it is definitely healthy compared to what most Americans eat. with that said though, sugar is sugar. the fiber and antioxidants can be had from other sources. to me sugar is the enemy. even the smallest amount fucks up the way the body uses fats, proteins, and complex carbs.
                      You know I respect you B and I am not trin to start something,and my diet looks almost exactly like yours 5 or 10 blueberrys once a week just make those oats somehing to look forward to. Here is a little article on blueberrys. I have also read some studies that show the insulin reponse is not the same for frutose.

Health Benefits of Blueberries
                      Ever tasted a Blue Berry? Liked its tangy taste? Yes? Then you will like them more once you finish reading this stuff. Before we proceed, let me give you a short introduction of Blue Berries, for those who have never tasted or saw one and also for those who know them well.

Blue Berry is a fruit belonging to Vaccinium family with two well known types. First one is the wild or the low-bush Blue Berry bearing the scientific name ‘vaccinium angustifolium’ and the second one, the ‘vaccinium corymbosum’, is commonly known as the cultivated or the high-bush Blue Berry. There is one more type but that is not so well known. Its scientific name is ‘vaccinium pallidum’.

Ailments, causes and healing effect of Blue Berries:

Aging: Leaving aside the genetic factor, for which there is no apparent solution, if we consider the effect of free radicals on aging, then Blue Berries bring you the brightest ray of hope, for they are laden with anti oxidants and rank number 1 in the world of anti oxidants. This is mainly due to presence of Anthocyanin, a pigment responsible for the blue color of the blue berries. The abundance of vitamin-C is also a big factor for this as well.
                      Urinary Tract Infection: The building of colonies of certain bacteria like b-coli along the lining of the inner walls of urinary tract is responsible for this infection, resulting in inflammation, burning sensation during in passage of urine and other complications. Here, Blue Berries can be surprisingly beneficial. It has a compound formed of big polymer like heavy molecules which inhibits the growth of such bacteria. It also has some anti biotic properties which adds to this effect. These heavy and big molecules almost wash-off these bacteria along the tract, thereby preventing the infection. So far, this compound is found only in Cranberries and Blue Berries.
                      Eye Care & Macular Degeneration: Blue Berry is one of the best alternatives for spectacles, contact-lenses, eye-drops, medicines and eye surgeries. They can prevent or delay all age related ocular problems like macular degeneration, cataract, myopia and hypermetropia, dryness and infections, particularly those pertaining to retina, due to their anti-oxidant properties. Macular degeneration is a serious problem where the retina of the eye degenerate gradually, ultimately leading to complete or partial blindness. No! I am certainly not telling you to put them in your eyes. Instead, you can just do well eating them. Blue Berries contain a special group of anti oxidants called Carotenoids (lutein, zeaxanthin etc.), Flavonoids (like rutin, resveritrol, quercetin etc.), in addition to others such as vitamin C, vitamin E and vitamin A, selenium, zinc and phosphorus, which are very beneficial and essential for the ocular health.
                      Brain Function, Memory & Alzheimer’s disease: Again, the anti oxidative properties of Blue Berries. The anthocyanin, the selenium, the vitamins A, B-complex, C and E, the zinc, sodium, potassium, copper, magnesium, phosphorus, manganese etc., among others, can prevent and heal neurotic disorders by preventing degeneration and death of neurons, brain-cells and also by restoring health of the central nervous system. It is hard to believe that these berries can also cure serious problems like Alzheimer’s disease to a great extent. They even heal damaged brain cells and neuron tissues and keep your memory sharp for a long-long time.
                      Constipation & Digestion: While roughage (fiber) in Blue Berries keep away constipation (Of course, a single piece alone will not do. You need to eat a big handful of them), the vitamins, sodium, copper, fructose and acids improve digestion.
                      Cancer: Blue Berries can prove to be bliss for the cancer patients, for they contain certain compounds like Pterostilbene (excellent remedy for colon and liver cancer) and Ellagic Acid which, in harmony with Anthocyanin and other anti oxidants like vitamin-C and copper, can do miracles to prevent and cure cancer.
                      Heart Disease: The high fiber content, those brilliant anti oxidants and the ability to dissolve the ‘bad cholesterol’ make the Blue Berry an ideal dietary supplement to cure many heart diseases. It also strengthens the cardiac muscles.
                      Immunity: Blue Berries, being very rich in anti oxidants like Anthocyanin, vitamin C, B complex, vitamin E, vitamin A, copper (a very effective immune builder and anti-bacterial), selenium, zinc, iron (promotes immunity by raising haemoglobin and oxygen concentration in blood) etc. boost up your immune system and prevent infections. Once your immunity is strong, you won’t catch colds, fever, pox and all such nasty viral and bacterial communicable diseases.
                      Other benefits & facts: They keep you fresh, active, fit, sharp, close to nature and in a good mood, as they are very good anti depressants. You also need not spend a lot on medicines, neither are there any side effects. Here, there is an interesting thing to know. The deeper the color of the Blue Berries, the more they are rich in anti oxidants and other medicinal values.
                      So, eat them until your tongue turns blue and live a healthy long life.

This article was contributed by Aparup Mukherjee.
                      Organic Facts - Health Benefits of Blueberries

Comment

Originally posted by 3v1lj03 View Post
                        You know I respect you B and I am not trin to start something,and my diet looks almost exactly like yours 5 or 10 blueberrys once a week just make those oats somehing to look forward to.
                        i hear ya bro and as i said, i definitely understand that fruits have benefits. i just like to know exactly what my body is doing after each meal etc... sugar just upsets the balance for me.

Comment

very similiar to mine. some differences - no coffee for me. i only use whey powder. i usually have a sweet potatoe at one of my meals
                          i mix my post wkout powder with 8 oz of gatorade and add about 50g of dextrose

Comment

i put some salt free mrs. dash seasoning on my chicken - other than that no condiments, sauces, seasoning, etc

Comment

I think that diet is fine for a period of time, say 4 weeks.

Beyond that then I think as 3V1 says you need to introduce fruit.

Its fine for a period of time though and will help you keep the fat off I'm sure, it just looks like a last cutting phase of a diet (apart from the protien drinks and egg yolks and peanut butter), almost too clean to sustain for very long.

Comment

Working...
                              X