No announcement yet.

Food log with pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We just got back a bit ago from a 3 day trip at White Mountains NH resort. I'll post where we stayed, what we did and all later on tonight or tomorrow. Have over 100 pics of trails and all. We had an amazing time, will post more of the details when I make the thread:D

The burgers was our first and only type of meal like that. That berakfast was similar the entire time for me; 10 eggs and just bacon. she kept it similar but half the eggs and only whites.

20161104_214147 by Rado, on Flickr
    20161104_215554 by Rado, on Flickr
    20161104_215550 by Rado, on Flickr
    20161105_094831 by Rado, on Flickr
    20161105_094838 by Rado, on Flickr

Comment

• and now....:DApple bundt cake
      but no hole in cake lol

green apples were used. should of taken pic of inside of it.

20161112_155524 by Rado, on Flickr

Comment

• she made this with homemade pbr, my protein powder double choc, oats, flax/chia seeds, and sugar free choc chips. bars are about the size of a BIG snickers bar.

it's been a while since she's made them. would make these every week. good way for a nice high cal, high carbs and min fat snack. and since it's made at home, sure does hell beat those others ones out there that are filled with nonsense and way cheaper to make at home

20161112_144221 by Rado, on Flickr
        20161112_144048 by Rado, on Flickr

Comment

• chicken pot pie, all made from scratch, even the pie mold. i wasn't too impressed with it, i didn't tell her:D it's better that way.

so it tasted really good, just when i think of "pie", i think of sweets, not reg food...i added her sauce, i try to add into most of my meals.
          20161113_173854 by Rado, on Flickr

Comment

• Hey Rado, no photos but it was my wife's birthday today and we went to an authentic Puerto Rican restaurant. Had fried plantains and corn fritters for an appetizer, and a trifongo for the main course. Man, that trifongo was awesome!

Comment

• Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
              Hey Rado, no photos but it was my wife's birthday today and we went to an authentic Puerto Rican restaurant. Had fried plantains and corn fritters for an appetizer, and a trifongo for the main course. Man, that trifongo was awesome!
              Happy birthday to her bro:clapback:

I bet it was yummy:D

Comment

• Damn it! :D You disappoint me Rado. I thought for sure you would say something about how you only eat white people food. :D

Comment

• Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                  Damn it! :D You disappoint me Rado. I thought for sure you would say something about how you only eat white people food. :D
                  Lol....

Comment

• Hot italian sausage
                    Pit turkey
                    Pit ham
                    Horseradish
                    Spicy mustard

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Comment

• addictive, like little poppers filed with pork love:pig:

20161124_075547 by Rado, on Flickr
                      20161124_075458 by Rado, on Flickr
                      20161124_122910 by Rado, on Flickr

Comment

• made me some fresh cherry(mini) pie's. didn't know how expensive cherries were until i asked for this pie, damn lol

well one of the best she's done for deserts. forgot to take pics afterwards, too happy to eat them all. came out nice golden brown and crispy layer.

20161124_080144 by Rado, on Flickr
                        20161124_122742 by Rado, on Flickr
                        20161124_122709 by Rado, on Flickr

Comment

• Bed of fresh spinach
                          chicken stuffed with spinach and artichokes
                          Broccoli with a dab of hot sauce.
                          Pork chop

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Comment

• i've been asking her to make these damn turkey balls for 2 weeks now and finally:clapback:

that sauce she makes is just:panic:cut up some small slices of bread for later with some dipping oils. i honestly didn't nor do I ever worry if i eat some white bread like this and besides, it's very minimal and I'm far from keeping a true bbing diet lol

just buy some fat free or 98/2% kind of grounded turkey. pref with no additives and BS, keep it clean and natty if possible.

use whatever spices, make turkey balls, bake then cook for 10mns in sauce and eat:D

that italian bread was from the same place we get our cheese and prosciutto from, here Italian Corner

20161129_181837 by Rado, on Flickr
                            20161129_181719 by Rado, on Flickr
                            20161129_181911 by Rado, on Flickr
                            20161129_181757 by Rado, on Flickr

Comment

• i just cut 2 small mini's for mini subs lol

obviously don't be a tool like me, add some fucking cheese:D

20161129_185010 by Rado, on Flickr

Comment

• went to this mexican little hole in the wall in warwick RI. Good authentic mexican food. i had the pork and she had the chicken. i had both tamales.

20161208_180652 by Rado, on Flickr
                                20161208_180606 by Rado, on Flickr

Comment

Working...
                                X