No announcement yet.

Food log with pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And your talking about lazy, you didn't have anything to do with the process. You just admitted you had to check with her to see how she made it. She's the one who made the shit and cleaned it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
      And your talking about lazy, you didn't have anything to do with the process. You just admitted you had to check with her to see how she made it. She's the one who made the shit and cleaned it.
      And she has zero complaints. I'd make that over making dinner...easier to clean and less stuff to put away.

So yeah....anyway just stfu already

Comment

homeade peanut butter sounds like a pain in the ass. i think in this case i'd rather just but natural peanut butter already in the package. fuck scooping all that shit into storage containers sticking to everything etc.. lol. I bet you do that once or twice and say fuck this. :D
        oh wow, such a PITA:retard::retard:simple ass cracka

20161001_220403 by Rado, on Flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by rado View Post
          And she has zero complaints.
          Lol just wait

Comment

• Originally posted by dna9488 View Post
            Lol just wait
            wait for what? shut up dna:slap:

Comment

• So yesterday was my cheat day and kapow:D very minimal fat and tons of protein, fiber and cals!!!! oh yea, sugar too:rolleyes: so bad for you:staypuff:

oh yea, only one slice left for tonight:P

Here’s What You’ll Need

(For Bread)
              brown-bananas

4 scoops chocolate protein powder
              1/2 cup whole wheat flour
              1 teaspoon baking soda
              1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
              2 ripe bananas, mashed
              4 egg whites
              2 tbsp vanilla greek yogurt
              1 cup oats
              Optional: 1/3 cup chocolate chips(optional my ass, add them sons of bithces:D)

(For Topping)

nothing!

20161003_104155 by Rado, on Flickr
              20161003_104217 by Rado, on Flickr

Comment

• That's the gayest cheat meal I ever seen.

Comment

That's the gayest cheat meal I ever seen.

if i had a choice to cheat on food and my options were THAT or just plain ass cheating food, yea no thinking about it...i'd pick sweets all day.

but hey, who fucking cares:wave:

Comment

• Fellini Pizzeria | Cranston RI | Providence, RI

HOME

normally she cooks me up my cheat meals, but yesterday she was tired so we decided to try out some of these great places RI/NE area has to offer.

1st set of pics is the margherita and the other was steak and cheese philly. 2nd set of pics are the tomato pesto, then sausage cheese pep, and the last one was a feta and goat cheese combo and last set of pics was the greek style...BURP:D

went to both of these places last night. now that i'm back on(started on Monday), i will cheat once a week and keep it minimal as i have in the past where i usually go ALL OUT. the difference is that in the past, i would of had all of these slices AND 1/2 dozen donuts if not all 12 :pig:

20161007_181054 by Rado, on Flickr
                    20161008_090149 by Rado, on Flickr
                    20161008_090232 by Rado, on Flickr

Comment

• my cheat day for the weekend, sushi:D

She had swordfish and we went here.......

providenceoyster

http://media.wix.com/ugd/31f903_76f8...bf673a7332.pdf

nothing like having a nice cheat meal and not worrying about shit;)

she ordered the sauce on the side for dipping, i had the chronic and mexican roll....$100 later and we were some happy overstuffed customers.

although the food was very good, IMO overpriced. we could of gone to a nicer place. the bill was $90 and gave the kid $20 for the tip.

20161016_180415 by Rado, on Flickr
                      20161016_180406 by Rado, on Flickr

Comment

Fellini Pizzeria | Cranston RI | Providence, RI

HOME

normally she cooks me up my cheat meals, but yesterday she was tired so we decided to try out some of these great places RI/NE area has to offer.

1st set of pics is the margherita and the other was steak and cheese philly. 2nd set of pics are the tomato pesto, then sausage cheese pep, and the last one was a feta and goat cheese combo and last set of pics was the greek style...BURP:D

went to both of these places last night. now that i'm back on(started on Monday), i will cheat once a week and keep it minimal as i have in the past where i usually go ALL OUT. the difference is that in the past, i would of had all of these slices AND 1/2 dozen donuts if not all 12 :pig:

20161007_181054 by Rado, on Flickr
                        20161008_090149 by Rado, on Flickr
                        20161008_090232 by Rado, on Flickr
                        good old north east pizza. i can tell just by looking at it that its amazing.

for all the good things that can be said about cali, pizza isn't one of them. they have no fucken clue what pizza is out here.

even the mom and pop shops pizza all taste like fucken dominos pizza out here. garbage. thick crusted crap with runny sauce. blah.

Comment

good old north east pizza. i can tell just by looking at it that its amazing.

for all the good things that can be said about cali, pizza isn't one of them. they have no fucken clue what pizza is out here.

even the mom and pop shops pizza all taste like fucken dominos pizza out here. garbage. thick crusted crap with runny sauce. blah.
                          yea i agree bro. once you have a good pie and then have it somewhere else where pies are not their thing, just not the same.

NE has their shit down when it comes to pies. we visit places based on yelp reviews and this show we watch called Phantom Gourmet Home

we watch it every weekend and also diners, drive ins and dives...that's how get to know of some good places.

do you guys have a similar tv show that displays good eatery in CA?

Comment

• tons of good food in cali no doubt. just not sandwiches and pizzas and things like that. nothing beats the north east for pizza, subs, sandwiches, etc..

Comment

tons of good food in cali no doubt. just not sandwiches and pizzas and things like that. nothing beats the north east for pizza, subs, sandwiches, etc..
                              yea i know CA has some good food over there...IMO when it comes to a cheat meal, nothing compares to a good sub, pizza or dogs for that...and when i say good, i mean good stuff...not some chain restaurant bs.

i enjoy all sorts of food for my cheats, but man gotta tell you...when i know she has a pie in plan for me or we're going out to eat. my 1st choice is always burger/subs/pizza type places.

Comment

homemade peanut butter...will be adding this to my daily food intake.

20161001_122844 by Rado, on Flickr
                                20161001_122820 by Rado, on Flickr
                                This stuff is pretty good when you want a little peanut butter. Super easy! Sometimes I'll add some to a sugar free jelly and its instantly PB&J.... :)

Comment

Working...
                                X