No announcement yet.

Food log with pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's the mom and pop shops in the north east I miss most. Chicago had them as well but not to the extent of the north east. In Jersey every corner is a mom and pop shop. Fucken 65 year old fella been hand making pizzas since 15 and shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
      This stuff is pretty good when you want a little peanut butter. Super easy! Sometimes I'll add some to a sugar free jelly and its instantly PB&J.... :)

nah bor, never liked powder stuff.

but that brand Justin's in the back, that is some good stuff and great brand. their jars are like $10 a jar lol.

she still makes fresh pbr...made some saturday and it's fucking delicious. pure raw roasted peanuts and that's it...blends it right up.

Comment

• I'm not a big peanut butter guy. Just here and there. I like to take ground chicken mix in some sweet chili sauce and some of that PB2 powder and its like thai peanut chicken. Its good as hell!

Comment

• Hi jacking your thread.

Chicken seasoned with salt free seasoning. Spinach cooked on a pan in coconut oil and Mrs. Dash jalapeņo salt free seasoning and organic jasmine rice (not pictured).
          Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by TrapsBrah View Post
            Hi jacking your thread.

Chicken seasoned with salt free seasoning. Spinach cooked on a pan in coconut oil and Mrs. Dash jalapeņo salt free seasoning and organic jasmine rice (not pictured).
            not hijacking the thread, it's for anyone to post....HOW FUCKING EVER, why the fuck did you post this here? it's a clean meal and i have a thread for that, dumbass:slap:

Like i know you're a tad:retard::retard:but come on dude, get it right:D

This thread is just for regular food posting.

Comment

• Nom Nom :D

Went here the other day(http://www.italiancorner-ri.com/) and bought some imported italian cheese, man is that some good fucking cheese, wow!

as usual, she made me 2 of them. this time she put some honey into the outside crust, as you can see the golden brown coloration. other than that, prosciutto, 2 types of cheese(parm, mozz) and super crispy for the win:thumb:

those big chunks of tomato sauce you see are not sausages lol...looks like it but it's not. what she did there is grounded up some ground chuck and mixed it with her homemade sauce.
              best pizza by far she's made:thumb:

20161020_165938 by Rado, on Flickr
              20161020_174737 by Rado, on Flickr
              20161020_174352 by Rado, on Flickr
              20161020_182948 by Rado, on Flickr
              20161020_182616 by Rado, on Flickr
              20161020_182638 by Rado, on Flickr
              20161020_182441 by Rado, on Flickr
              20161020_182522 by Rado, on Flickr
              Last edited by rado; 10-22-16, 10:51 AM.

Comment

• Need some Asiago cheese in the mix and it would be perfect!! Looks real good!

Comment

• Looks fantastic.

Comment

• Yea it really does. Anyone who wouldn't eat that should be tarred and feathered.

Comment

• Thx fellas...she appreciates the kind words:)

Comment

• You guys made her blush:D

Buncha fuckin nancies!

Comment

• 5 guys burgers...3 double cheese with lett, tom, ketch and must....burp:pig::D

I had ALL of this shit(no pun)last night...never ate this much when it came to cheating, wow! it's crazy just how good it felt to eat this nonsense, weird i know:D

back to eating normal tonight, will post those pics when dinner is served.

2016-10-29_12-17-32 by Rado, on Flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by rado View Post
                            5 guys burgers...3 double cheese with lett, tom, ketch and must....burp:pig::D

I had ALL of this shit(no pun)last night...never ate this much when it came to cheating, wow! it's crazy just how good it felt to eat this nonsense, weird i know:D

back to eating normal tonight, will post those pics when dinner is served.

2016-10-29_12-17-32 by Rado, on Flickr
                            You ate all of that? I like a good 5 guys. Their jalapeņos are actually hot and they give you a ton of fries. I wouldn't be able to move if I ate all of that.

I did cook some frozen fries last night. Then 30 minutes later cooked a few more. Fries are my weakness. I

Comment

• Originally posted by Turbo3000 View Post
                              You ate all of that? I like a good 5 guys. Their jalapeņos are actually hot and they give you a ton of fries. I wouldn't be able to move if I ate all of that.

I did cook some frozen fries last night. Then 30 minutes later cooked a few more. Fries are my weakness. I
                              I ate ALL OF IT:D I couldn't move much either afterwards:laugh::laugh:gotta tell you though, wish I would of taken a pic of myself.

I went from veins all over too a fucking blown up fish in minutes:rofl: the next day i felt like ass training, but it was worth it:)

they do give tons of fries and their spices are off the chain!!!! who doesn't love fries right?

Comment

• The breading is a mixture of Ian's products and coconut flour. the cheese came from that italian deli i posted about the other day. she made those rolls from pizza dough that was sitting in the fridge; i opted out this week for her pizza and instead, chicken parm.

and that sauce; i could dip all of my food in that ED.

i think someone is trying to send me subliminal messages with my food:D she's making sure im gaining....winning:thumb::grin:

this is not a clean meal but rather a fucking delicious one at that:laugh:
                                20161030_164652 by Rado, on Flickr
                                20161030_164629 by Rado, on Flickr
                                20161030_183031 by Rado, on Flickr

Comment

Working...
                                X