• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gotcha

Comment

• Originally posted by rado View Post
      Gotcha
      You get down really low bf and the next day you look fucken jacked and shredded on cheat meal. Weird shit, abs look leaner and you look 10lbs bigger

Comment

• The beauty of glycogen uptake

Comment

• Went and checked out this place last week:clapback:basic but something about their food was just fucking really good.
          im a simple man for simple good food:thumb:
          https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_Diner

20160824_122135 by Rado, on Flickr
          20160825_181932 by Rado, on Flickr

Comment

• Definitely top 3 for me of best tasting, texture, quality and price. I only took pics of these 2 because honestly, I had told myself that 2 was my limit. I ended up eating 8 of them:pig: I felt like a king walking out of there:laugh:

Olneyville New York System Restaurant - Rhode Island's Best Hot Wieners!

20160826_135342 by Rado, on Flickr

Comment

• Burp:D this WAS ALL me last night:wave:

4 soft beef tacos, flank steak and nachos had no meat...i had enough with the other 2 meals...ate all of it.

gotta tell you, whenever the time comes to splurge and eat wtf ever you want, boy does it feel good.

back to eating right though...it's all about that discipline:thumb:
              20160916_182155 by Rado, on Flickr
              20160916_182132 by Rado, on Flickr

Comment

• homemade peanut butter...will be adding this to my daily food intake.

20161001_122844 by Rado, on Flickr
                20161001_122820 by Rado, on Flickr

Comment

• homeade peanut butter sounds like a pain in the ass. i think in this case i'd rather just but natural peanut butter already in the package. fuck scooping all that shit into storage containers sticking to everything etc.. lol. I bet you do that once or twice and say fuck this. :D

Comment

• Agreed. It's one of those things that sounds cooler than it is in practice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                      homeade peanut butter sounds like a pain in the ass. i think in this case i'd rather just but natural peanut butter already in the package. fuck scooping all that shit into storage containers sticking to everything etc.. lol. I bet you do that once or twice and say fuck this. :D
                      PITA? hmmm...let's see...buy peanuts, dispense in processor, push button, spin, take off lid, scrape out pbr:agreed:

PITA? nah, simple stuff. she loves cooking, so no bother for her or myself.

Comment

• dont you have to add some kind of oil? your saying you just make it with peanuts alone?

Comment

dont you have to add some kind of oil? your saying you just make it with peanuts alone?
                          no salt, no sugar, nothing bro...i just called the boss to double check:D:thumb:

not sure what's so PITA about this but whatever lol.

it's putting shit in, blend and boom..done.

she experiments with all sorts of stuff, we switch things up quite a bit. she's got mad talent for food making.

i've gathered about 50 videos of her cooking. i've yet to make her youtube channel and take it from there; it'll come soon.

Comment

• It's more about the cleanup process and then putting it in storage containers and all that. Just one of those things I'd rather just buy natural pre made.

Comment

It's more about the cleanup process and then putting it in storage containers and all that. Just one of those things I'd rather just buy natural pre made.
                              gotcha.

but it's no different than when you cook with a pan, eat on your plate and clean the dishes:retard:

you can clearly see it's a blender, a top, scooping utensil, that's it lol.

oyy bro...you must eat from paper plates and plastic silverware then:clapback:

just admit, you're lazy and discussion is over:agreed::grin:

Comment

• Originally posted by rado View Post
                                gotcha.

but it's no different than when you cook with a pan, eat on your plate and clean the dishes:retard:

you can clearly see it's a blender, a top, scooping utensil, that's it lol.

oyy bro...you must eat from paper plates and plastic silverware then:clapback:

just admit, you're lazy and discussion is over:agreed::grin:
                                Don't be stupid. We're specifically talking about the type of food. Peanut butter sticks to everything like glue. It's nothing like washing a plate you've just eaten some chicken on.

Comment

Working...
                                X