Calories help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calories help

I keep changing up my mind on my daily calorie total and cannot decide how many to take in. I am at 2700 k/cal per day now. Goal is to loose fat.

Stats:
    315ish lbs
    21ish percent bodyfat

I fast typically 1 day per week. No calories, only coffee, tea, and water.

Hormones/supps:
    Test 250mg/week
    HGH 5iu/day
    Anavar 50mg/day with caffeine
    Creatine 5g/day
    1500mg fish oil/day

Also, I am going to try to eat the same thing every day like Bouncer does so I will be at exactly 2700 k/cal or whatever it will be every day.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Why are you taking anavar?... IMO is useless with high body fat percentage
    And why 5iu's of hgh? Have you ever tried HGH? Did you started the H already?
    Taking AI's?
    You say you taking 2700 calories? What the macros look like?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by boricuarage79; 05-18-17, 03:35 PM.

Comment

Caffeine plus anavar equals extreme results. Plus it has some mechanism I cant remember that helps loose abdominal fat.

Comment

Originally posted by AvidFisherman View Post
        I keep changing up my mind on my daily calorie total and cannot decide how many to take in. I am at 2700 k/cal per day now. Goal is to loose fat.

Stats:
        315ish lbs
        21ish percent bodyfat

I fast typically 1 day per week. No calories, only coffee, tea, and water.

Hormones/supps:
        Test 250mg/week
        HGH 5iu/day
        Anavar 50mg/day with caffeine
        Creatine 5g/day
        1500mg fish oil/day

Also, I am going to try to eat the same thing every day like Bouncer does so I will be at exactly 2700 k/cal or whatever it will be every day.

You have to experiment brother. Again this is long term not short term. Do this plan for a month. If your not seeing the results you want drop calories lower the following month. Fine tuning and experimenting is the only way your going to find exactly what works for you specifically.

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
          Why are you taking anavar?... IMO is useless with high body fat percentage
          And why 5iu's of hgh? Have you ever tried HGH? Did you started the H already?
          Taking AI's?
          You say you taking 2700 calories? What the macros look like?

I assume because it's the only steroid actually proven in studies to burn fat even though we know tren does as well.

Comment

Okay. Ill keep this for a month

Comment

Caffeine plus anavar equals extreme results. Plus it has some mechanism I cant remember that helps loose abdominal fat.

Anavar is not a fat burner as you should know this.. it will harden you up for sure and give you some strength gains and we talking about high doses if it's not pharma grade...
              You will probably benefit more on ECA or a low DNP dose. With lots of cardio...
              I don't buy the whole anavar caffeine stuff, even if there are studies

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                I assume because it's the only steroid actually proven in studies to burn fat even though we know tren does as well.
                Believe more along the lines to aid in fat loss, but you need sometype.of cardio or condition work out where you get the heart rate high enough to burn fat.. DNP is the only drug that can burn fat while not doing anything..
                AAS aids fat loss, but with cardio and diet obviously...
                I do agree that Tren does burn fat like any other AAas because of the thermogenic effects and blocks cortisol receptors, but he on anavar... maybe a high dose of anavar will work

Comment

Either way anavar won't hurt me, its mild and has many medical uses.

Comment

I workout pretty much every day and was doing hiit, sprints, but Im nursing a shin splint.

Comment

I workout pretty much every day and was doing hiit, sprints, but Im nursing a shin splint.

Stationary bike

Comment

I broke mine. I got the cords confused and plugged the wtong one in and fried something. I hope Ill be able to run again in a week or two.

Comment

And I dont like using them at the gym because I get bored. I have a tv in my gym at home that I could watch while peddling.

Comment

At 315 lbs, I'm not sure running is a good idea. I would consider something that doesn't stress your joints, like the stationary bike that bori mentioned, or an elliptical trainer.

Comment

I run on trails out in the woods. Sprint up hills, walk on flats and down hills.

Comment

Working...
                              X