Dave Asprey on Joe Rogan Podcast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Juiced1 View Post
    I'm interested in being healthy, being resistant to cancer and heart disease, feeling healthy with stable moods all day every day, and having a nice lean body with some defined muscles. And I want to achieve this with the latest and greatests "hacks" to my biochemistry using science.

How do you know what eating "clean" really is? What if I told you that chicken you are eating is genetically modified, kept in a cage in horrible conditions and eats moldy corn? Then that means that chicken you are eating is poisonous bro and it isn't clean by any stretch of the imagination.

What if I told you your all natural peanut butter is loaded with mold and mycotoxins that are causing damage to your liver which is screwing up your moods? You know in chinese medicine they believe the liver controls our hormones. Here is some info on what type of symptoms you would have if your liver is congested. Read this and see if you have symptoms of a congested liver:

How the liver relates to chronic fatigue, age-related vision and memory loss
    (This is a very legit site run by a well known chinese doctor in canada. I've used her stuff and personally talked to her)
    if you told me those things i would say hmm that reminds me, time for my chicken and rice meal!

somehow i feel and look like a million bucks eating my genetically modified myotoxin cancer chickens! :weights:

do what you gotta do bro, more power to ya. its not for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo3000 View Post
      Mass produced chicken is fucking nasty. I have tired of eating it for months, and limited myself to small quantities of chicken a couple of years ago. I am now going chicken free, fuck those nasty hormona birds. I will splurge on some good quality chicken maybe twice a month, but I am walking away from mass farmed crap.
      and how exactly do you get your protein bro?

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
        beef, eggs, whey :thumup:

Comment

beef, eggs, whey :thumup:
          what type of beef? not "mass produced" i hope. how about the eggs?

telling ya bro, this shit can get out of hand. keep things simple or you go nuts and get nowhere.

no way on earth you are getting enough protein from beef and eggs. if you are you are eating far to much beef to be anything remotely healthy.

Comment

what type of beef? not "mass produced" i hope. how about the eggs?

telling ya bro, this shit can get out of hand. keep things simple or you go nuts and get nowhere.

no way on earth you are getting enough protein from beef and eggs. if you are you are eating far to much beef to be anything remotely healthy.
            Fresh eggs and beef from a farm that is about 10 miles from my house. Grass fed beef, like nature intended.

I am keeping it simple, just simply not eating any more of the filt.

Comment

Grass fed beef 75% lean so that I get the fats. Chicken and rice is not eating clean. Grass fed beef and fat is eating clean. You'd have an even better physique, more energy, and strength if you swapped your chicken and rice with grass fed beef & grass fed butter.

Comment

if you are you are eating far to much beef to be anything remotely healthy.
                Grass fed beef, lamb, and buffalo is way more healthy than chicken. The fat in grass fed animals is loaded with omega 3's at the same level as wild caught salmon.

Comment

Fresh eggs and beef from a farm that is about 10 miles from my house. Grass fed beef, like nature intended.

I am keeping it simple, just simply not eating any more of the filt.
                  how many times a day are you eating? how much protein daily? how often are you eating red meat?

Comment

You'd have an even better physique, more energy, and strength if you swapped your chicken and rice with grass fed beef & grass fed butter.
                    :rofl::rofl::rofl:

ok bro. thanks for the advice.

Comment

how many times a day are you eating? how much protein daily? how often are you eating red meat?
                      I drink the coffee loaded with butter in the AM, then eat pastured eggs with spinach omlette. Grass feed beef with brocolli at noon, 3pm, & 6pm. Then after my workout I'll eat more beef with some type of carb like brown rice or sweet potatoes.

"Red Meat" is only bad if it's not grass fed.

Comment

I drink the coffee loaded with butter in the AM, then eat pastured eggs with spinach omlette. Grass feed beef with brocolli at noon, 3pm, & 6pm. Then after my workout I'll eat more beef with some type of carb like brown rice or sweet potatoes.

"Red Meat" is only bad if it's not grass fed.
                        so you have no carbs all day and then have carbs at night. mind if i ask your stats?

Comment

so you have no carbs all day and then have carbs at night. mind if i ask your stats?
                          Yes absolutely. I only have carbs post workout. Lots of science behind that bro for fat loss. I'm 6'1 223lbs at the moment and around 10% bodyfat. I am on TRT 150mg Cyp every 7 days. My carb intake follows the carb backloading protocol for the most part by this guy:

http://www.dangerouslyhardcore.com/products-2/

Comment

mmmmmmmm

Comment

Yes absolutely. I only have carbs post workout. Lots of science behind that bro for fat loss. I'm 6'1 223lbs at the moment and around 10% bodyfat. I am on TRT 150mg Cyp every 7 days. My carb intake follows the carb backloading protocol for the most part by this guy:

Products « Dangerously Hardcore
                              At first I thought you were honestly trying to give an alternative view to various aspects of fitness, but it is starting to seem more like you have an ulterior motive, like a salesman. Am I wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by blm View Post
                                At first I thought you were honestly trying to give an alternative view to various aspects of fitness, but it is starting to seem more like you have an ulterior motive, like a salesman. Am I wrong?
                                yea its getting a bit troolish at this point.

Comment

Working...
                                X