• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BEAST View Post
    Scrum check this link out.

Creatine is myostatin blocker

Comment

Bouncer you need to leave this fucking thread. :slap:

210 grams of protein a day scrum? If you are taking that much protein a day you can forget about this stupid thread. As a 140lbs man you take that much protein a day you will look like a fucking god in 12 weeks.

Comment

Yep... 210g of protein a day. 100g of whey protein (2 shakes of 2 scoops each), plus 100 or so grams of assorted proteins from lentils, cottage cheese, etc.

I already look like a good. Now, I want to kick all the other gods in the nuts and become king of the gods, hence the thread.

So lay me out a 12 week plan.. :)

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
          Yep... 210g of protein a day. 100g of whey protein (2 shakes of 2 scoops each), plus 100 or so grams of assorted proteins from lentils, cottage cheese, etc.

I already look like a good. Now, I want to kick all the other gods in the nuts and become king of the gods, hence the thread.

So lay me out a 12 week plan.. :)
          I'm driving at the moment but I'd think you should recount your protein intake from your food. From what I know (I used to have a vegetarian client) to get about a 35 grams of protein you have to eat about a pound of lentils and same goes for the cottage cheese. And I know you are not eating couple of pounds of (each) lentils, beans and cottage cheese a day. If you are eating all that god help your wife and children because you'd be farting worse than bouncer. :rofl:

Comment

Whey protein lentils and cottage cheese?

Damn niggy try chicken eggs and steak. Then the real morphing will come.

Comment

Scrum check this link out.

Creatine is myostatin blocker
              Goin against beast on this one, but glutamine/bcaa's are the most important for a natural guy. Just my .02cc ;)

Comment

I'm driving at the moment but I'd think you should recount your protein intake from your food. From what I know (I used to have a vegetarian client) to get about a 35 grams of protein you have to eat about a pound of lentils and same goes for the cottage cheese. And I know you are not eating couple of pounds of (each) lentils, beans and cottage cheese a day. If you are eating all that god help your wife and children because you'd be farting worse than bouncer. :rofl:
                I don't get much protein from lentils. Probably only about 10 or 15 g. Most of my protein comes from the whey shakes and cottage cheese.

Originally posted by GrowthMan View Post
                Whey protein lentils and cottage cheese?

Damn niggy try chicken eggs and steak. Then the real morphing will come.
                Agreed, but I am vegetarian.

Originally posted by GrowthMan View Post
                Goin against beast on this one, but glutamine/bcaa's are the most important for a natural guy. Just my .02cc ;)
                Any references on the glutamine? Everything I have read, even from people like Lyle and Aragon is that glutamine is useless for bodybuilding purposes. Its recovery properties are more for trauma like burns.

Comment

Ok my fault on missing the vegetarian part.

Google:

George Farah bcaa glutamine
                  Or
                  Hany rambod bcaa glutamine

Comment

Also, from personal experience I recover from soreness faster, and stay fuller taking it in 10g of each 2-4x/day. Minimally before breakfast and before post workout shake. I only started this the last couple of years and it made more of a diff than creatine. Not saying creatine is worthless im taking 10g/day now. Just firmly believe glutamine/bcaa is superior hands down.

Comment

I had experimented with glutamine a couple of years ago. Frankly I didn't feel any difference. When you say glutamine/BCAA, are these taken combined? I only used to take glutamine pills.

Comment

No pills. Heaping tablespoons

Comment

Some manufacturers combine the two but it is more common to get a tub of each and scoop it right in your mouth then swish it down with water

Comment

[QUOTE=Scrumhalf;605331]I don't get much protein from lentils. Probably only about 10 or 15

300 grams cooked quinoa has 42g protien. Thought of swapping out rice for quinoa?

Comment

Maybe look for natural sups to increase test and hgh?

The only one I know that is clinically proven to statistical significance is L- Arginine's effect on hgh output. I could not find any clinical studies proving that ORAL L- arginine had the same effect that the introvenous delivery method had achieved, so the claims made about oral maybe bro science but worth looking into.

Don't know anything about natural ways to boost test output (with the exception of mages onion cycle :rofl:).

Comment

scrum you get enough glutamine and bcaa's in your whey, no need to buy more.

Comment

Working...
                                X