SLOW CLEAN bulk - thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GrowthMan
    Some manufacturers combine the two but it is more common to get a tub of each and scoop it right in your mouth then swish it down with water
    Lol, I was just thinking about when I used to do that. Dirty ass tablespoon and everything.

Comment

so did you add in the PWO shake with creatine and grape juice yet?

Comment

I will this evening. Did 1 hour of cardio this morning, Chest/tris this evening.

Comment

Actually I will start the creatine tomorrow after doing legs. I realized I don't have a scale sensitive enough to measure 5g and I have no idea how many grams the scoop that came with the creatine tub contains. A few extra grams of whey protein is fine, but I don't want to mess up with this stuff. Thanks to Amazon prime, a brand new scale just arrived this afternoon and I am all set.

Comment

Damn, I am having a hard time choking down 2000 clean calories. I feel uncomfortably full all the time. Maybe it is all the bulk and fiber in the brown rice and lentils and oatmeal. On the positive side, my bowel movements are spectacular. :D

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf
              Actually I will start the creatine tomorrow after doing legs. I realized I don't have a scale sensitive enough to measure 5g and I have no idea how many grams the scoop that came with the creatine tub contains. A few extra grams of whey protein is fine, but I don't want to mess up with this stuff. Thanks to Amazon prime, a brand new scale just arrived this afternoon and I am all set.
              If its pure creatine it should be 5g per tsp. it should say right on the back.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf
                Damn, I am having a hard time choking down 2000 clean calories. I feel uncomfortably full all the time. Maybe it is all the bulk and fiber in the brown rice and lentils and oatmeal. On the positive side, my bowel movements are spectacular. :D
                Your body is use to fueling your current body, gotta push to move forward bro. 2000 clean cals is a cake walk. Replace brown with white rice if it gets to uncomfortable.

Comment

I wasnt going to comment on this thread as I really had no good advice but I do have a question for you scrum. If you choose to eat only veggies and what not ok but I would like to know at your age and with your goals why would you not even consider a low dose test only cycle? I recognize you are the natural training mod and all and understand all the reasons you may not want to use gear like 17aa steriods and other hardcore gear but why not testosterone? Its your bodys natural hormone anyway? After my next cycle I have planned I will probably only use test from there on out from time to time.

Comment

Originally posted by dago View Post
                    .....I would like to know at your age and with your goals why would you not even consider a low dose test only cycle? ...
                    Are you talking about HRT, i.e. doctor prescribed? That's something to consider, although I have no desire to be injecting myself for the rest of my life.

As far as self-medication is concerned, I have zero interest in procuring and using illegal substances. Not casting a judgment here about anyone who uses, but for me, at my position in my professional life both within my company and in the larger international scientific community of which I am a respected senior member, let's just say that any whiff of illegality would have consequences for me both professionally and societally that I cannot accept.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
                      Are you talking about HRT, i.e. doctor prescribed? That's something to consider, although I have no desire to be injecting myself for the rest of my life.

As far as self-medication is concerned, I have zero interest in procuring and using illegal substances. Not casting a judgment here about anyone who uses, but for me, at my position in my professional life both within my company and in the larger international scientific community of which I am a respected senior member, let's just say that any whiff of illegality would have consequences for me both professionally and societally that I cannot accept.
                      Point taken on your job situation. And yes I meant talking to your doctor about getting some test-e or test-cyp. My doc permits me 200mg test-e weekly. Even though right now I am not currently on cycle I still get my test every month and just save them up for upcoming cycles. Also over the years of growing up on a race horse farm I have seen vets presrcibe steriods for animals and its always based on how much the animal weighs as to how much aas they are given. So with your stats I think a low dose test cycle would be perfect for your goals not to mention safe and legal.

Comment

Oral creatine monohydrate supplementation improves brain performance: a double-blind, placebo-controlled, cross-over trial.

Nice positive creative side effect for veggo's. Actually, probably worth taking just for this.

Comment

Yep. Been taking creatine for a month or two now. I was up 8lbs as of yesterday. Not sure how much is water, but I clearly look bigger. Still retaining water around the abs, but it is getting better. Very lean elsewhere.

Comment

Good stuff scrum. I have taken my self off all supps for the last month or so to see if or what effects I am really having with them. No creatine, whey, jacked nothing. I seem to look not as filled out and slimmer, I have not gained any weight but have remained leaned out and cut. I have noticed a decrease in strength for heavy weight (for me) but not in endurance.

Feb 1st,I am going to start back on the supps and see what kind of results I will have..

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper
                              Good stuff scrum. I have taken my self off all supps for the last month or so to see if or what effects I am really having with them. No creatine, whey, jacked nothing. I seem to look not as filled out and slimmer, I have not gained any weight but have remained leaned out and cut. I have noticed a decrease in strength for heavy weight (for me) but not in endurance.

Feb 1st,I am going to start back on the supps and see what kind of results I will have..
                              Why would you stop taking whey? No benefit to that. I can understand stuff like jacked, creatine etc.. But not whey.

Comment

The fuck is this clean bulk bullshit term? Your either bulking or dieting, if you bulking your taking in more.calories than your expending, simple

Comment

Working...
                                X