Arms - currently just over 20", want them better/bigger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
    Mr I, I really thought I was going to see sloppier form. It wasn’t the best form but not the worst either. Impressive for that much weight bro.

Not sure why but I really thought I’d see you wearing a fanny pack. :D
    Ahaha yeah, I used to have one too, thanks man:thumup:

Comment

what is the current cycle again mr i?

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
        what is the current cycle again mr i?
        Test and mast bout 400-500mg each pw in theory the mast should deal with any estrogen but it isn't. I feel great on it though.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
          in theory the mast should deal with any estrogen but it isn't.
          yea i was talking about the same thing with blm about proviron in theory dealing with estrogen but in the real world it just doesnt work like that. i always have to go no nolv no matter what to prevent gyno.

Comment

yea i was talking about the same thing with blm about proviron in theory dealing with estrogen but in the real world it just doesnt work like that. i always have to go no nolv no matter what to prevent gyno.
            Its not gyno, more water as you can see in my face if you get past the mauri Hakka expressions when I lift lol! and AI works wonders on me but I don't really like using them. I will probably start some mini doses of HCG soon and will grab some arimidex for that.

Comment

dont like arim or letro. dries me out to much, like feeling lubed up. :D

Comment

dont like arim or letro. dries me out to much, like feeling lubed up. :D
                Same, I'll lose a bit over the next month or so but I like having a little bloat, feel like a healthy power athelete:weights:

Comment

proviron and mastron are super super light weight in the anti estrogen department. if you have issues with gyno I would not count on either to help.

Comment

Radical vids dude.

I don't know how you workout in jeans though. You are curling more than some olympians. I would agree with Bouncer less weight, more pump/squeeze type shit with smaller bodyparts like biceps.

Like me here...(proof light weight works for biceps)

Bodybuilder Ronnie Coleman Training Biceps (Ronnie Coleman) - YouTube

Comment

Oh and MrI I walked by the 90s today and said let me see if i can do these,lol even cheating I can not curl the 90s. I didnt go 100% didnt wanna hurt myself with out warming up ect but i can tell no way can i do them. So even though you have shit fourm,lol still very strong. alot stronger than me for sure

Comment

Originally posted by GrowthMan View Post
                        Radical vids dude.

I don't know how you workout in jeans though. You are curling more than some olympians. I would agree with Bouncer less weight, more pump/squeeze type shit with smaller bodyparts like biceps.

Like me here...(proof light weight works for biceps)

Bodybuilder Ronnie Coleman Training Biceps (Ronnie Coleman) - YouTube
                        Wow he looked good there, I'll try that workout, although like he says, his grow easy

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
                          Oh and MrI I walked by the 90s today and said let me see if i can do these,lol even cheating I can not curl the 90s. I didnt go 100% didnt wanna hurt myself with out warming up ect but i can tell no way can i do them. So even though you have shit fourm,lol still very strong. alot stronger than me for sure
                          I think alot of it is psychological,butthanks bro

The fuck is big scott at? I always comment on his posts then just when I could use him he's nowhere, guy has monster arms

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
                            This might sound like I am talking shit but I am not I just giving my advise and what I see.
                            first why sit down if you are not gonna use the bench right? seated curls you should lean back so you cant sway the weight up (like you were doing)
                            I would suggest cutting that weight in half and doing correct fourm if you are going for looks? (strength That is fine)
                            If your elbows move at all you are not using 100% bicept and shoulders ect get used more than should.

Grab some 50s hold then relaxed at your sides have your partner put his finger behind your elbow. when you curl if you elbow leaves his finger one bit that is not 100% correct fourm. try it this way it really hit the bicept hard fells weird as shit but the biecept will blow up quick.
                            try it one time and let me know how you like it.
                            As promised I tried it today, well 66lbers, and to be honest it didn't go great lol! not sure if it was the flyes and cable crossovers I did for chest but the movement was harder and I felt weak at the same time. felt good after though

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdY-StENBmA

Comment

dayum son! nice

Comment

Originally posted by jack tors View Post
                                dayum son! nice
                                thanks bro

Comment

Working...
                                X