Arms - currently just over 20", want them better/bigger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
    As promised I tried it today, well 66lbers, and to be honest it didn't go great lol! not sure if it was the flyes and cable crossovers I did for chest but the movement was harder and I felt weak at the same time. felt good after though

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdY-StENBmA
    Nice vid.

Ever do standing curls with you back on a wall?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
      As promised I tried it today, well 66lbers, and to be honest it didn't go great lol! not sure if it was the flyes and cable crossovers I did for chest but the movement was harder and I felt weak at the same time. felt good after though

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdY-StENBmA
      Ya I would still go lighter and keep that elbow from moving not even a hair. of coarse this is for looks for strength nothing wrong with chucking up the weight. arms look good to kind look like bouncers legs,lol

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
        arms look good to kind look like bouncers legs,lol
        Lol thanks bro

Comment

Originally posted by rado
          You do realize they sell shirts in larger sizes right? Having a tighter shirt DOES NOT make you look bigger.
          No I never knew that, all this time people come up and ask some advises on how to get big, its all been a sham then lol! Even the tape measure has my arms at over 20" but I guess thats wrong too

Comment

I don't know how you workout in jeans though. You are curling more than some olympians. I would agree with Bouncer less weight, more pump/squeeze type shit with smaller bodyparts like biceps.

Comment

Working...
            X