No announcement yet.

HIT cardiovascular

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was at my dr recently and he said 30 minutes 3x a week is good for cardiovascular health. He said jogging or walking on treadmill is fine or a bike.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post
      How many times a week do I need to do it to improve cardiovascular fitness, 3?
      just general health or something else. I have plenty of shit I use pre fight. not really practical if just wanting general fitness but if your training for something it is.

you will throw up you will hate it. but if the doctor ever X-rays your lungs he will say "holly" very loud lol yes it happened to me.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
        just general health or something else. I have plenty of shit I use pre fight. not really practical if just wanting general fitness but if your training for something it is.

you will throw up you will hate it. but if the doctor ever X-rays your lungs he will say "holly" very loud lol yes it happened to me.
        At 40 I just feel a bit sluggish and sometimes when I stand up quick I get a bit light headed and have to take some big breaths.

It's nothing major I just feel I need to focus on reeducating my cardiovascular system to a more responsive adaptable and fitter being.

As a youth I would run long distance as well as all sorts of athletics and rugby to a good level and you take it for granted. I'm building things up and getting fitter except I've had this week off with flu

Comment

What's the weight Mr I? Which AAS you using? I ask because that may be a bigger factor here.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
            What's the weight Mr I? Which AAS you using? I ask because that may be a bigger factor here.
            Shut up

Comment

Shut up
              I hate to agree with B but weight can definitely work against you. I play soccer all year long and there's a big difference in my endurance from when I'm very lean to when I'm trying to pack on the weight. It's crazy what an extra 10 pounds will do to my endurance.

Comment

There's no difference in those variables it's just lack of cardiovascular, no bigger factor just want to improve fitness

Comment

Your sluggish and 40. Drop 10lbs and you'll be amazed. Weight is a huge variable when it comes to cardiovascular, don't be fucken stupid.

Comment

Baseless you don't even know what I weigh.

Comment

Baseless you don't even know what I weigh.
                      Honest question. When's the last time you could see at least the outline of 6 abs?

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
                        Honest question. When's the last time you could see at least the outline of 6 abs?
                        Lol I can see all that now, I weight 242 so down in weight anyway. I think it has more to do with the fact I was out for 7 months. I also think we need to change things up and make the body adapt sometimes

Comment

Working...
                        X