No announcement yet.

Biggest loser

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Already did carb cycling- like a month ago...

Yeah, I dunno B- I guess I was thinking that my body may already be used to what I was doing the last 2 weeks. And to be quite honest, it was really difficult sustaining that regimen- the no carbs really started to take effect toward the end, LOL. I guess I could just maybe throw in some carb meals twice a week since I'm not necessarily on a time crunch now, and can lose it at a slower pace.

One thing is for sure- I will need a mini tummy tuck after baby #2. :(I was hoping that my lower abdomen would tighten up with the weight loss...but it just got looser. :(

Comment

Originally posted by redsquirrel View Post
      One thing is for sure- I will need a mini tummy tuck after baby #2. :(I was hoping that my lower abdomen would tighten up with the weight loss...but it just got looser. :(
      Ya you poor women go threw hell for the babys. I know my girl has big boobies now and after the kid eats they are kind of empty and just hang there like a flat tire,lol. I will be taking her to the boobie doctors as soon as breast feeding is over.

She also has 10 more pounds to go and they are comming off realy slow like 1 pound a week now. She eats brown rice or brown rice pasta in every meal excpt breakfast its oatmeal 6 meals a day. So I think if you are eating carbs only 2 times per week you should have no problem dropping a pound a week

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
        Ya you poor women go threw hell for the babys. I know my girl has big boobies now and after the kid eats they are kind of empty and just hang there like a flat tire,lol. I will be taking her to the boobie doctors as soon as breast feeding is over.

She also has 10 more pounds to go and they are comming off realy slow like 1 pound a week now. She eats brown rice or brown rice pasta in every meal excpt breakfast its oatmeal 6 meals a day. So I think if you are eating carbs only 2 times per week you should have no problem dropping a pound a week
        Well, I've already taken a trip to the Dr for that...thank god, or I'd be really in the dumps! I think age has a lot to do with it as well. As we get older the skin loses elasticity. No cream can really help with that. I even tried a little GH to help, and it didn't do anything.

Comment

I know it's belated - but congrats on winning red.

Comment

So, I'm trying to decide what to do. With all that cardio, I absolutely lost some muscle. We are going to puerto vallarta may 17th, and I want to lose 8-10 more lbs. I was thinking of doing a little var to help me tone up? Just like 5mgs or something for maybe 4 weeks.

After having the stomach flu & taking 2 weeks off, (and eating carbs again, lol) I was pretty strong tonight at the gym. That being said, I still need to burn some fat but put back on some muscle. What about jumping rope or something between sets? What about doing a kettle bell workout? Thoughts, suggestions?

Comment

i would focus on 1 thing and 1 thing only. if you still need to loose fat then i would focus on that.

Comment

So, I'm trying to decide what to do. With all that cardio, I absolutely lost some muscle. We are going to puerto vallarta may 17th, and I want to lose 8-10 more lbs. I was thinking of doing a little var to help me tone up? Just like 5mgs or something for maybe 4 weeks.

After having the stomach flu & taking 2 weeks off, (and eating carbs again, lol) I was pretty strong tonight at the gym. That being said, I still need to burn some fat but put back on some muscle. What about jumping rope or something between sets? What about doing a kettle bell workout? Thoughts, suggestions?
                Jumping rope or any "active rest" will be great. I would stick to the BB workouts you know. trying to switch to kettle bells might just slow you down right now. I also feel KBs are strength and dont realy work like BB style

Comment

Well, I attempted active rest last night- didn't work out so well. I did legs & then supersetted with abs. Honestly, I feel dumb jumping rope- the area is right in front of the cardio area, and I can just see my clumsy ass taking a dive.

I think I may try hitting the bike for a minute betwen sets...but then I run the risk of some yayhoo taking my spot.

Comment

Well, I attempted active rest last night- didn't work out so well. I did legs & then supersetted with abs. Honestly, I feel dumb jumping rope- the area is right in front of the cardio area, and I can just see my clumsy ass taking a dive.

I think I may try hitting the bike for a minute betwen sets...but then I run the risk of some yayhoo taking my spot.
                    that is what I do. I turn the treadmill on and use it in between sets. But I dont realy see that working in a public gym. I am lucky to have everything at my house.
                    Maybe it works with a partner if thr treadmill or bikes are close enough to the weights?

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
                      that is what I do. I turn the treadmill on and use it in between sets. But I dont realy see that working in a public gym. I am lucky to have everything at my house.
                      Maybe it works with a partner if thr treadmill or bikes are close enough to the weights?
                      Right...I've been trying to throw it in where I can. I've been doing some step ups in between sets, or 1 min on the bike after 3 sets...

Anyway, B- I didn't listen. :) I want to do both- burn fat & try & put on a little muscle...so, I'm doing a little T3/Var together. We'll see shortly, but from what I can tell so far, my arms have tightened up, and obviously stronger.

Comment

just kiddin red; but a before after pic would be interesting to see.

Comment

:noo:
                          Originally posted by Konitz View Post

just kiddin red; but a before after pic would be interesting to see.
                          Trust me- you word for sure Verp.

I'll see what I can dig up

Comment

you word for sure Verp.
                            :retard:

Comment

Originally posted by Konitz View Post

:agreed:

Comment

Working...
                              X