No announcement yet.

FB's GH Log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am convinced she is now starting to see and feel some of the sides. She keep talking about feeling her stomach bloated, I have had same shit for like a month. The big clue though is she has gained weight despite eating even cleaner due to to her food allergies. Weight gain IMO is classic water retention that comes with GH.

Gotta remember, 99.9% of the info we have on GH here on the forums is based on men. I think as a women sides hit her a bit differently but it is slowly starting to show itself.

Why am I speaking for her? Because she to lazy to keep proper log and I have to do everything for her!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
      I am convinced she is now starting to see and feel some of the sides. She keep talking about feeling her stomach bloated, I have had same shit for like a month. The big clue though is she has gained weight despite eating even cleaner due to to her food allergies. Weight gain IMO is classic water retention that comes with GH.

Gotta remember, 99.9% of the info we have on GH here on the forums is based on men. I think as a women sides hit her a bit differently but it is slowly starting to show itself.

Why am I speaking for her? Because she to lazy to keep proper log and I have to do everything for her!
      So, over 2 months of running hgh and the only results she sees is a bloated gut and gaining 4lbs??? Sounds worth it to me...

Comment

• Originally posted by FrankTheTank55

So, over 2 months of running hgh and the only results she sees is a bloated gut and gaining 4lbs??? Sounds worth it to me...
        Thanks again for your very helpful and informative post. You see us in this thread clearly disappointed with her results and trying to come up with a fix and figure out just what is going on and this is all you have to say? Not for nothing bro but stfu.

Comment

Thanks again for your very helpful and informative post. You see us in this thread clearly disappointed with her results and trying to come up with a fix and figure out just what is going on and this is all you have to say? Not for nothing bro but stfu.
          Well, you can only Google so much! At some point you just cut your loses and move on.

Comment

• Originally posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
            Well, you can only Google so much! At some point you just cut your loses and move on.
            So what would you suggest? She simply quit gh? Try a different brand?

What shall she tell herself? The gh was fake, or her body didnt respond?

We are trying to answer questions here, not guess.

Comment

So what would you suggest? She simply quit gh? Try a different brand?

What shall she tell herself? The gh was fake, or her body didnt respond?

We are trying to answer questions here, not guess.
              I would say just forget about the hgh. I mean unless money is no object and she wants to run the stuff on a long term basis. Then try another brand or source. I would tell myself that the stuff was bunk. I know that is hard because you got yours from the same person. And I'm not saying this is the case here but many times a source will hook someone up with good shit, they spread the word the stuff is good to go and then send shit to everyone else. Again not accusing anybody of doing that here but it happens.

I don't think she is some rare case that hgh doesn't work for. So if she were my friend I would just say stop maybe see if the guy will send replacement kits of a different brand. It's clear she is not lying. I just hate seeing her waste all that money.

Comment

• Originally posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
                I would say just forget about the hgh. I mean unless money is no object and she wants to run the stuff on a long term basis. Then try another brand or source. I would tell myself that the stuff was bunk. I know that is hard because you got yours from the same person. And I'm not saying this is the case here but many times a source will hook someone up with good shit, they spread the word the stuff is good to go and then send shit to everyone else. Again not accusing anybody of doing that here but it happens.

I don't think she is some rare case that hgh doesn't work for. So if she were my friend I would just say stop maybe see if the guy will send replacement kits of a different brand. It's clear she is not lying. I just hate seeing her waste all that money.
                Thus the reason for trading kits or offering to just buy her other kit. thats how sure i am that they are real. the source in question has never been known to do that to anyone and the brand he sells (rips) have a very low chance of being fake.

like i said a few posts up, i'm not necessarily saying she is a "rare case" i'm saying as a women she may just respond a bit differently then men. almost everything we know about GH on these boards is based on men.

she has only been on for 2 months half of which was 2iu per day. (not exactly a massive dose.) she upped that dose and has started to experience water retention which is absolutely a possible side. no, its not the optimal result but the benefits just may be right around the corner based on the resent sides.

Comment

Thus the reason for trading kits or offering to just buy her other kit. thats how sure i am that they are real. the source in question has never been known to do that to anyone and the brand he sells (rips) have a very low chance of being fake.

like i said a few posts up, i'm not necessarily saying she is a "rare case" i'm saying as a women she may just respond a bit differently then men. almost everything we know about GH on these boards is based on men.

she has only been on for 2 months half of which was 2iu per day. (not exactly a massive dose.) she upped that dose and has started to experience water retention which is absolutely a possible side. no, its not the optimal result but the benefits just may be right around the corner based on the resent sides.
                  yes bloating water weight comes well before the good stuff.
                  If you remember I said a million times if you take a good to you dose ( me is 5 or 6ius) then in a few weeks I will gain 5lbs and mid section will tighten. Maybe 2ius was not her "good" dose. it still will work just take longer. The higher dose you take the faster it will work.

My chick took 1 and 2 ius for months never had any sides and got leaner. I do not remember how long it took as it was not me so i pay no attention,lol

I can ask her tomorrow if she remembers how long

Comment

• Roger Clemens' wife took HGH and I think she had really good results. Here body was smokin.

Comment

• DAY 71 --

I appreciate the help you guys are giving me. Like B said, I'm staying steady 5 lbs heavier than where I started, so that could be water retention. My diet is very good, and ANY other time, I'd be losing weight. Still hanging in there :weights:

Comment

• Stand up site man for sure

Comment

• DAY 76 --

I'm finally starting to see some changes. :clapback: Rather it's GH or it's diet, I don't care! I still haven't really dropped the weight - weighing about 126 right now, started at 122. My waist feels a lot better, and I've had several people "inquire" - people that don't know anything about anything. :thumup:

Comment

• Originally posted by FitnessBrat View Post
                            DAY 76 --

I'm finally starting to see some changes. :clapback: Rather it's GH or it's diet, I don't care! I still haven't really dropped the weight - weighing about 126 right now, started at 122. My waist feels a lot better, and I've had several people "inquire" - people that don't know anything about anything. :thumup:
                            :clapback: good shit. progress only speeds up once you start seeing changes so you have a lot to look forward to in terms of changes. feels good to see improvements on an almost daily bases.

Comment

• Originally posted by FitnessBrat View Post
                              DAY 76 --

you still at 3.3 ius?
                              glad you are seeing results. stay ay 3.3
                              remember the higher dose you take the faster it works.

Comment

• Originally posted by ROCKETW19

you still at 3.3 ius?
                                glad you are seeing results. stay ay 3.3
                                remember the higher dose you take the faster it works.

3iu's a day

Comment

Working...
                                X