need help -RAPID WEIGHT LOSS???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Water.....

I may or may not be stating the obvious here but stay hydrated. You need to drink at least 1.5 litres of water per 6 stone of body weight per day.

You can lose up to 14lbs in two weeks just by doing this, if you have a constant supply of water your body stops retaining water, and this will lead to your body no longer storing fluids.

Not carbonated just pure simple water.

Comment

AS ststed above diet is the key diet and cardio! as dinky said.. water..get off the sugery drinks if your doing them. WAY too many calories in them.

When I was doing what your starting now I drank sweet tea..about two gallons a day.. I made the tea with a cup of sugar per gallon of tea. It wasnt real sweet by any means... but just the sugar content added almost 1400 calories a day!!! hell that was like a bigmac large fries and a few cokes ...every day....

Bouncer turned me on to crystal light.. almost 0 calories now I have that when not drinking water...when I platued I watched weight drop after that fast!

I also learned thru a calorie tracker that doing a 4 mile power walk burned more calories then a 2 mile run. It was more effective in burning off the weight..

Check out livestrong .com go to myplate and start up a page for yourself..it;ll track everything you eat.. just plug it in..count calories for each meal add exercise it will subtract how many ya burn each session ect..as well as break down the P/c/f for you per meal and total for the day. GREAT TOOL. and you can see what your doing and help adjust as you see and learn what works for you!

With myplate(its free) counting calories tracking exercise and plain ol fashioned sweat I trimed off 42 lbs in about 5 months. 42 in waist to a 34.5 in waist. been a year and a half and still eat pretty clean due to livestrong and my plate.its a great tool IF YOU USE IT AND DONT CHEAT..remember..if you do.. your just lieing to yourself!

you can do this...but you need 3 things girl

determination dedication and paitence...it will come off if you do yourself right. majic pills arent needed and they wont keep it off if you dont maintain your diet no matter what.

good luck and maintain....

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post

Bouncer turned me on
        not to ruin your post because you gave some great info. but had to point this out. good shit bro, least your honest. :thumup:

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
          not to ruin your post because you gave some great info. but had to point this out. good shit bro, least your honest. :thumup:
          Look fag boy dont flatter yourself:rofl:

Comment

Nice start. Good attitude.

I can't add anything else.

Comment

last time that I did the phentermine and watched carbs I used a sauna suit and just worked out 2x a day for 3 solid weeks skipping sat and sun I lost 43 pnds in one month ... I put a few pounds on the next month after I quit working out but pretty much kept it off for 4 yrs .... I think due to a life change and a high stress level is the reason that I put it back on ... I do the nervous eating thing are there any snacks that are good to have in between ?...

Comment

Originally posted by Sassycat View Post
                last time that I did the phentermine and watched carbs I used a sauna suit and just worked out 2x a day for 3 solid weeks skipping sat and sun I lost 43 pnds in one month ... I put a few pounds on the next month after I quit working out but pretty much kept it off for 4 yrs .... I think due to a life change and a high stress level is the reason that I put it back on ... I do the nervous eating thing are there any snacks that are good to have in between ?...
                you should actually be eating 4-5 times per day anyway, so no snacks are really needed.

Comment

I m a bit torn on this. Having 3 or 4 bigger meals can make you fuller and maybe help you resist hunger better. Sometimes eating small meals leaves you not full and increases the likelihood that you would have the temptation to snack. Snacking is a bad idea because it is easy to lose track of calories. If you must snack, try celery, broccoli, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
                    I m a bit torn on this. Having 3 or 4 bigger meals can make you fuller and maybe help you resist hunger better. Sometimes eating small meals leaves you not full and increases the likelihood that you would have the temptation to snack. Snacking is a bad idea because it is easy to lose track of calories. If you must snack, try celery, broccoli, etc.
                    agree. snaking or unscheduled eating leads to weight gain.

Comment

so sassy hows the diet and training going lol..?

Comment

Any updates?

Comment

she gained 50 lbs and promised to lose it all next year. lol

Comment

Working...
                          X