No announcement yet.

Anavar Diary- 1st Cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well It has started as of tonight. I finally picked up my cycle and will be taking 12.5mg a day in capsule form since it is all powder now because of certain reasons. Anyways I worked arms tonight 30 minutes after I took my 1st dose and either it was me really hyped or my pre workout but I had probably one of the top 10 workouts of my life tonight. Arms stayed pumped. Triceps were shaking after my first exercise I did. I did 8 to 12 reps and forced out extra reps if possible. WOO! Let the fun begin

Comment

Originally posted by futurephysiquep View Post
      Well It has started as of tonight. I finally picked up my cycle and will be taking 12.5mg a day in capsule form since it is all powder now because of certain reasons. Anyways I worked arms tonight 30 minutes after I took my 1st dose and either it was me really hyped or my pre workout but I had probably one of the top 10 workouts of my life tonight. Arms stayed pumped. Triceps were shaking after my first exercise I did. I did 8 to 12 reps and forced out extra reps if possible. WOO! Let the fun begin
      Placebo effect. The power of the mind is very strong.

Should post before and after pics. You scared? :wave:

Comment

The good workouts continue! There is a big difference in the powder then the company made Var I had my first cycle! I will post before and afters in a couple weeks.

Comment

No side effects yet. Looking forward to see how far this cycle gets me

Comment

stop being a pussy and post pics! :D

Comment

I wil get pictures by the end of the week but the cycle is going well. I am on Day 13 now. and already noticing strength gains and size is coming back slowly.

Comment

Update on back progress! Definitely seeing the effects of the Var at 12.5 mg a day.

I am getting stronger and surprising myself daily!

Comment

Look great. Hard to see the progress without the before shot though.

Have you outlined your diet here? Might be interesting for other girls trying to get in your kind of shape.

Comment

Back looks good. How many weeks out are you>? How's the front looking. Legs are usually the last to come in for girls but hopefully you're starting to see some lines.

Comment

Update!

To Bouncer- I had a diet while contest prepping but right now I am bulking until February 1st, then I will start cutting for a show that is currently 6 mo. out! So I will post my diet around that time!

To Chad77- currently 25ish weeks out! The front is holding steady. I have some striation in my legs and my upper front body is totally fine.I have striations pretty well. If only my genetics allowed for vascularity :( but one can only pray for so much, lol

Update on my cycle: It is going well!! Day 25 on it. No side effects that I can see right now, I feel great, definitely loving the strength gains I am having right now. In August I benched 135bX1 with all that I had. Hopped on the bench last week maxed out with 150lbs. Repped 135 easily! This week I did 2 sets of 135bX4 and the workout I was doing had me 1 rep so I did 145lb like it is cake, so I am going to max again in a couple weeks because I think I could get 160+ lbs pretty exciting about that. The var is definitely keeping me leaner during this bulk then last year and I am not doing any form of cardio at all. But I plan on starting next week 3 days a week the stairclimber machine. All my other lifts are drastically improving also. Shrugs I got 275lbs for 10. Shoulder press has increased over 50% in weight.

I am so excited to see the transformation after this cycle!

Comment

take some carnitine would help

Comment

Working...
                        X