Introducing WorldHGH.com aka Jintropin.us

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by worldhgh View Post
    Hi! The best feedback is about Jintropin because it is the most reputable and trusted HGH brand. It also have the highest purity. It is the most popular product also (about 70 % of all sales)
    But both Hygetropin and Ansomone are great too.
    Recently our customer passed blood serum after 10 IU of Hygetroin and got extremely high result - 39 ng/ml. On the photo.
    So you can try Hygetropin because it is cheaper and give high HGH level
    Ansomone isnt so popular, but it is exactly as Jintropin in purity but cheaper.

So, you can choose any you want. They have almost equal high quality.
    It isnt in our interest to advice cheaper product, but you should definately try Hygetropin. It is a gold considering price and quality
    [ATTACH]47134[/ATTACH]
    :thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb: that is impressive for sure!

Comment

Originally posted by dorianyates View Post
      anyone trying the jins yet?
      There are at least 3 guys from this forum, who ordered Jintropin. And a few tried Hygetropin.
      Maybe they will answer here.

Comment

Originally posted by worldhgh View Post
        Hi! The best feedback is about Jintropin because it is the most reputable and trusted HGH brand. It also have the highest purity. It is the most popular product also (about 70 % of all sales)
        But both Hygetropin and Ansomone are great too.
        Recently our customer passed blood serum after 10 IU of Hygetroin and got extremely high result - 39 ng/ml. On the photo.
        So you can try Hygetropin because it is cheaper and give high HGH level
        Ansomone isnt so popular, but it is exactly as Jintropin in purity but cheaper.

So, you can choose any you want. They have almost equal high quality.
        It isnt in our interest to advice cheaper product, but you should definately try Hygetropin. It is a gold considering price and quality
        [ATTACH]47134[/ATTACH]
        Can confirm that these are my blood tests
        Will update later today with pre and after 8 weeks pictures

Comment

Any sales coming up soon? Definitely interested in ordering again, just had to ask cause I always miss the damn sales. :D

Comment

That's because you're never here! :D

Comment

If you knew the shit I've been through the last 4 months you'd completely understand! Life could always be worse, but fuck....... Luck has got to change sooner or later right?

Comment

That's cool bro. Just busting your chops. Hope you and the fam are doing well.

Comment

Originally posted by Lmg2701 View Post
                  If you knew the shit I've been through the last 4 months you'd completely understand! Life could always be worse, but fuck....... Luck has got to change sooner or later right?
                  you back in the gym or you still leaning on your favorite crutch? love ya bro but you need a kick in the ass.

Comment

B....... Favorite crutch has damn near been the death of me, but then I found out my 3 yr. old may have to have surgery, talk about an eye opener. Thank God he didn't and I'm starting to get things straight again........ Don't worry boys, I haven't fallen off that much and I'm not that far behind and I catch up quick!!!!!! Bulk all fall and winter fuckers....... When spring rolls around I've got the both of you!

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
                      That's cool bro. Just busting your chops. Hope you and the fam are doing well.

I know brother, we've been knowing each other and been friends on this board wayyyyyyyyyyyyy to long for me to take offense to anything you would say!

Comment

Originally posted by Lmg2701 View Post
                        B....... Favorite crutch has damn near been the death of me, but then I found out my 3 yr. old may have to have surgery, talk about an eye opener. Thank God he didn't and I'm starting to get things straight again........ Don't worry boys, I haven't fallen off that much and I'm not that far behind and I catch up quick!!!!!! Bulk all fall and winter fuckers....... When spring rolls around I've got the both of you!
                        good to hear bro. do not give in and do not give up.

Comment

Can anyone tell me where to purchase steroids, or where to start.. I'm new to this site. Quite honestly, I don't no where to begin.. Thanks

Comment

Hey, I'm wondering if you can help point me in the right direction. I'm new, and I want to start taking steroids.

Comment

Originally posted by G-Man View Post
                              Can anyone tell me where to purchase steroids, or where to start.. I'm new to this site. Quite honestly, I don't no where to begin.. Thanks
                              https://anabolicenergy.com

Pharmacom Labs Worldwide Official Distributor since 2008 - Buy Here

Comment

worldhgh site seems to be down right now.

Comment

Working...
                                X