No announcement yet.

Introducing WorldHGH.com aka Jintropin.us

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got the hyge from world hgh. its working well. I'm going to order 10 more boxes from them tomorrow.just wanted to make sure people are still getting there orders even though the site is down

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by D14BL0 View Post
      Correction, the Serial Number was misleading. It has a long serial number right after "SN" on the sticker. But there was a scrath-off part at the very bottom of the sticker that had the real serial underneath. The site says the box is legit at least... but because the boxes seals were broken, I guess the vials could contain rat poisen for all I know.
      how much money does it cost to make a website?
      how much money does it cost to make stickers?
      how much money does it cost to buy a vial with junk in it?
      now how much do you pay for 1 box of GH
      how many boxes of GH are sold on this site alone?
      how many boxes in 10 websites?
      get my point? dont put your faith in the fancy stickers. def dont listen to a bunch of people that you dont know over the internet.

take your dose that you plan on taking for a week stay consistent every night or every morning what ever just same time. then go get a blood test get an IGF test. nothing else just an IGF test.
      take your given dose and test it 6-10 hours later. I thin its 14 hours but 6-10 to be safe.
      2.5 IUs should have you around 320-360 of coarse we are all different but this will be close
      4ius will be around 600

if your taking 3 or more IUs your hands will get tight in a few days anyways but thats just a lil BS indicator the blood work is king.

if you can't afford blood test you can't afford GH you will be surprised how many do not do blood work cuz they are cheap lol
      spend 1000 on GH but not 75$ to see if its real lol

Comment

Originally posted by BennieSmash View Post
        The seals where busted on mine also. I've been on hyge for a month now and is good stuff. So I just was emailing back and forth with world hgh and I'm about to make a new order. There is no issue with them sending hgh out correct? I'm making a good size order and don't want to get beat

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
        its good stuff? what was your test results?

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
          Yea I don't like that answer at all. Seal broken during shipping? No chance. They would have to be purposely opened.
          LMAO that is prob the stupidest reply ever. seal broke in the mail. lmao. again fuck the stickers its all generic anyways just cuz they make a cool box dont mean they are a factory this is so basic shit.

has anyone did any testing on this site with these guys GH? post up them scores that will tell you if its good or not. not the damn box

Comment

Yea I would like a clarification from them on what they meant by that statement. Those seals cannot simply open in the mail. They need to be cut open with a knife.

Comment

Hello. Sorry for confusion. Let me explain the issue. We send only fully sealed boxes, but during delivery because of hitting, shaking and inappropriate postal workers dropping the parcels, sometimes they are spoiled. Also, it happens because of pressure appearing between 2 sealed corners. These 2 factors sometimes lead to issues with seales, which are very fragile and are situated on the corner of the box where two separate parts of boxes meeting causing pressure.
              Sorry again, I promise that the kits are real.
              What may be the reason to send boxes with broken seals while I actually could send boxes without these seals at all to avoid such confusion

Comment

I have been running the hyge for a month now at 5 units a day. I get the tightness in my wrists and hands and im feeling great. I have a lab slip for an IGF-1 and GH serum test chilling in my car. I was just giving the GH enough time to get the numbers up for the IGF-1 test. I was going to hit 5 units 3 hours before the test (no food or drinks before test). I think 10 units is a waste but do you guys want to see the 10 unit number or 5 unit number? I don't mind doing the extra 5 units because Im making a larger order and will have a little extra. also world hgh emailed me back and said that he answered the questions about the stickers and on my phone its saying the thread was deleted?? I wanted to know what he said about the broken stickers and will they refund or give a credit to test the product out.

Comment

I have been running the hyge for a month now at 5 units a day. I get the tightness in my wrists and hands and im feeling great. I have a lab slip for an IGF-1 and GH serum test chilling in my car. I was just giving the GH enough time to get the numbers up for the IGF-1 test. I was going to hit 5 units 3 hours before the test (no food or drinks before test). I think 10 units is a waste but do you guys want to see the 10 unit number or 5 unit number? I don't mind doing the extra 5 units because Im making a larger order and will have a little extra

Comment

If you're running 5iu a day that's what I would test. No reason to test more. And I don't think there is a need to fast before your test. you should be able to eat/drink that day.

Comment

thanks I will post the bloods the end of next week im hoping. my IGF-1 test results before I started HGH were 125 IGF-1. I will post pics of my before and after test results.

Comment

Originally posted by BennieSmash View Post
                        I have been running the hyge for a month now at 5 units a day. I get the tightness in my wrists and hands and im feeling great. I have a lab slip for an IGF-1 and GH serum test chilling in my car. I was just giving the GH enough time to get the numbers up for the IGF-1 test. I was going to hit 5 units 3 hours before the test (no food or drinks before test). I think 10 units is a waste but do you guys want to see the 10 unit number or 5 unit number? I don't mind doing the extra 5 units because Im making a larger order and will have a little extra. also world hgh emailed me back and said that he answered the questions about the stickers and on my phone its saying the thread was deleted?? I wanted to know what he said about the broken stickers and will they refund or give a credit to test the product out.
                        He answered the questions on this thread and to me via email. He's sticking to the theory that seals get broken in the mail, but the thin paper boxes aren't crinkled at all.

I'm taking his word this time, because he seems to have a good track record on here, and his shipping/handling/response time has been A+. Only the blood serum tests will verify if my stuff was legit, and not baby powder or some garbage peptide.

Comment

Originally posted by D14BL0 View Post
                          He answered the questions on this thread and to me via email. He's sticking to the theory that seals get broken in the mail, but the thin paper boxes aren't crinkled at all.

I'm taking his word this time, because he seems to have a good track record on here, and his shipping/handling/response time has been A+. Only the blood serum tests will verify if my stuff was legit, and not baby powder or some garbage peptide.
                          Again ( not to sound like a broken record ) but get an igf-1 test not serum. And test it on the one with a broken seal. That will let you know.

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
                            Again ( not to sound like a broken record ) but get an igf-1 test not serum. And test it on the one with a broken seal. That will let you know.
                            Plan on getting both. And both boxes had a broken seal.

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
                              If you're running 5iu a day that's what I would test. No reason to test more. And I don't think there is a need to fast before your test. you should be able to eat/drink that day.
                              not if he's doing serum also.
                              another reason I am not a fan of that test. to many thing people can do different that mess with results

Comment

FYI, worldhgh domain was blocked. they are now https://jintropin.us

Comment

Working...
                                X