No announcement yet.

Introducing WorldHGH.com aka Jintropin.us

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey guys... I'm new here, but not to the sport. I was really big into it years ago, but life took over. I'm getting back into it now, and have quickly realized how the game has changed.

After reading all of your reviews for WorldHGH.com, I decided to get a couple of boxes of Hygetropin. My package just arrived today.

First of all, the guy at WorldHGH.com was very quick top respond to my emails throughout the ordering and shipping process. I liked him from the start. However, after receiving the package today, both boxes of Hygetropin have broken silver seals, as well as the same serial number on each box (which actually happens to have too many characters to verify on the hygetropin.biz site).

What the hell is going on. This is not what I expected after reading the reviews on here. Should I be worried? And I just realized his site is offline now.... go figure.

Comment

Correction, the Serial Number was misleading. It has a long serial number right after "SN" on the sticker. But there was a scrath-off part at the very bottom of the sticker that had the real serial underneath. The site says the box is legit at least... but because the boxes seals were broken, I guess the vials could contain rat poisen for all I know.

Comment

World is very quick to respond to emails. I would email him your concerns. Please keep us updated.

Comment

Originally posted by D14BL0 View Post
          Hey guys... I'm new here, but not to the sport. I was really big into it years ago, but life took over. I'm getting back into it now, and have quickly realized how the game has changed.

After reading all of your reviews for WorldHGH.com, I decided to get a couple of boxes of Hygetropin. My package just arrived today.

First of all, the guy at WorldHGH.com was very quick top respond to my emails throughout the ordering and shipping process. I liked him from the start. However, after receiving the package today, both boxes of Hygetropin have broken silver seals, as well as the same serial number on each box (which actually happens to have too many characters to verify on the hygetropin.biz site).

What the hell is going on. This is not what I expected after reading the reviews on here. Should I be worried? And I just realized his site is offline now.... go figure.
          pics?

Comment

Yea the main site is not only down it seems to have been totally taken down. Like if you search Google a link to the site doesn't even appear any longer. I would guess they were either hacked or taken off line. Hopefully they will give us an update and get back online soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
              Yea the main site is not only down it seems to have been totally taken down. Like if you search Google a link to the site doesn't even appear any longer. I would guess they were either hacked or taken off line. Hopefully they will give us an update and get back online soon.
              "Maintenance" brah:retard:

Comment

Comment

Just an update. I contacted WorldHGH via the Gmail email he's been communicating with. He responded back very quickly and said his website got blocked. He said to use the Jintropin.us website now.

Anyway... He said that the silver seals break in shipping normally. But why only one seal on each symmetrical box? I guess it's possible, but still suspicious and nerve racking. I've been standing on the sidelines for a while now just trying to find a good, long-term source. His shipping and response time has been amazing, so I think I'll give the benefit of the doubt this time around and see how the bloodwork comes back.

What do you guys think?

Comment

Dammit... I'm just flustered today. Correction again, he uses a yahoo account, not Gmail.

Comment

The seals where busted on mine also. I've been on hyge for a month now and is good stuff. So I just was emailing back and forth with world hgh and I'm about to make a new order. There is no issue with them sending hgh out correct? I'm making a good size order and don't want to get beat

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

One of you guys emailing them. Tell them to come here and give an update as to what is up with the website. Will worldhgh be returning or is Jintropin.us permanent? Ask them to come here and give an update please.

Comment

I can tell you his shipping is on point. Fastest I've ever received from overseas. Where did you get your Hyge?

Comment

I just sent them an email and asked them to update you guys.

Comment

Seals get broken in shipping my ass. You could throw the damn box on the ground and it wouldn't break a seal. Sounds like funny business to me. Easy way to pull out legit GH and put in counterfeits.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
                                Seals get broken in shipping my ass. You could throw the damn box on the ground and it wouldn't break a seal. Sounds like funny business to me. Easy way to pull out legit GH and put in counterfeits.
                                Yea I don't like that answer at all. Seal broken during shipping? No chance. They would have to be purposely opened.

Comment

Working...
                                X